User Controls

Mold is horrible

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    I spent the day vacuuming and cleaning mold from an old house. It's an horrible job as you have to deal with bugs, mostly dead, but some alive, dust (which irritates me) and mold, which is apparently poisonous to humans. Mold when it grows on walls and wallpaper takes ages to get off scrubbing. One of the things I hate about Ireland is how damp it can be, really unpleasantly damp.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    You're from Ireland?
    Be very carefull...there's now a link to Fibromyalgia regarding mold and fungas.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Red_Woman You're from Ireland?

Yes

Originally posted by Codebeta Be very carefull…there's now a link to Fibromyalgia regarding mold and fungas.

Hey at least it kills syphilis.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING I spent the day vacuuming and cleaning mold from an old house. It's an horrible job as you have to deal with bugs, mostly dead, but some alive, dust (which irritates me) and mold, which is apparently poisonous to humans. Mold when it grows on walls and wallpaper takes ages to get off scrubbing. One of the things I hate about Ireland is how damp it can be, really unpleasantly damp.

fun fact. certain strains of mold that enjoy warm, humid environments can be inhaled and take up residency in the lungs...where they literally consume pulmonary tissue.

google this if you want to have a really good time. that shit makes smokers-lung look like happy times
    Originally posted by infinityshock fun fact. certain strains of mold that enjoy warm, humid environments can be inhaled and take up residency in the lungs…where they literally consume pulmonary tissue.

google this if you want to have a really good time. that shit makes smokers-lung look like happy times

True, it can be very bad and cause various extreme problems...I've seen it. It can be deadly and before you find the problem it can be too late. Some check for Candida and if it is high good chance mold is also including lead and Al.
Jump to Top