User Controls

Fucked the hottest girl in my class

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    is home schooled...
    My first girlfriend was homeschooled, a preacher's daughter, and a self-proclaimed Wicca. Did things that made no sense and self-harmed. Attractive though, in a fucked up kind of way.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by DietPiano My first girlfriend was homeschooled, a preacher's daughter, and a self-proclaimed Wicca. Did things that made no sense and self-harmed. Attractive though, in a fucked up kind of way.

Tell us more

It's been a long day don't leave me hanging
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    So you’re saying you fucked your sister?
    A lot of homeschooled children are strange. I interviewed a lot.. hired a few.

Imo their parents did a disservice to them. From what I've seen, they don't understand boundaries or pick up on social cues.

I wonder what is the intent of homeschooling?

Do u think its selfish on the parents part? Sending them into the real world with very little social skills.

Im just rambling and not really looking for answers to my questions.
    Originally posted by Daily Tell us more

It's been a long day don't leave me hanging

Lol.
    I mean, she was "homeschooled" which means she did whatever she wanted all day while I was in class. She'd go to abandoned houses and intentially slice her hands on broken windows and show me her fucked up hands. I'd ask her why and she'd say "I was bored, wanna try?". I'd tell her "No, your hands are gonna get disgusting and infected you need to rinse them out with peroxide and get it bandaged."

She told me "No, It's fine. I only like Hello Kitty bandaids. The rest make it look stupid."

I dumped her in the middle of prom. It was fairly interesting though. Kept me on toes.
    Originally posted by DietPiano I mean, she was "homeschooled" which means she did whatever she wanted all day while I was in class. She'd go to abandoned houses and intentially slice her hands on broken windows and show me her fucked up hands. I'd ask her why and she'd say "I was bored, wanna try?". I'd tell her "No, your hands are gonna get disgusting and infected you need to rinse them out with peroxide and get it bandaged."

She told me "No, It's fine. I only like Hello Kitty bandaids. The rest make it look stupid."

I dumped her in the middle of prom. It was fairly interesting though. Kept me on toes.

Bet she was good in bed tho. Did u bang?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand So you’re saying you fucked your sister?

the teacher
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano I mean, she was "homeschooled" which means she did whatever she wanted all day while I was in class. She'd go to abandoned houses and intentially slice her hands on broken windows and show me her fucked up hands. I'd ask her why and she'd say "I was bored, wanna try?". I'd tell her "No, your hands are gonna get disgusting and infected you need to rinse them out with peroxide and get it bandaged."

those are the ones that enjoy rough sex and anal because they dont enjoy it...
    Originally posted by infinityshock the teacher

So your mother?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand So your mother?

stfu and post nude selfies
    Ok
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by DietPiano She'd go to abandoned houses and intentially slice her hands on broken windows and show me her fucked up hands. I'd ask her why and she'd say "I was bored, wanna try?".

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    big titty goth gf?
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 I wonder what is the intent of homeschooling?

Do u think its selfish on the parents part?

Generally the idea is to prevent them getting indoctrinated into society.

The idea is that they have better family values, and are more likely to grow up to be virtuous people. It has nothing to do with accomplishment. It seems reasonable enough to me to be honest.

There is the odd kid who gets rigorously trained from an early age and turns out to be a genius as a result, like John Carmack or John Maynard Keynes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh, I agree with the practice in theory, not that I would necessarily want to homeschool my own kid. I don't think it's selfish at all, it's a tough job to homeschool your your kids. The parents get checked on from the state every so often to make sure they're doing a good enough job, it's much more expensive to buy all the books than to send your kid to public school; it's just not a very good option unless you're willing to spend an exorbitant amount of time making sure you're doing an excellent job at it. It's usually done for religious reasons.

The problem with the girl I was talking about was probably that she was adopted in late childhood, grew up in a bad environment early on. Not that she was homeschooled in high school.

I've known a fair amount of homeschooled kids growing up and none of them seemed to struggle fitting in socially. The only personality difference I could see is that they tended to be really really nice. A lot of them actually did come in to public high school for a couple hours a few times a week for things like gym or art classes, which I think is a good way to kind of get them integrated. They were pretty well liked now that I think about it.
Jump to Top