User Controls

My boys are done with second grade tomorrow.

HampTheToker African Astronaut
    And, I can't wait to blast this from my truck in the school parking lot.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My boys are a bit sweaty, it's hot here today.
    Lol.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    The coolest dad in town! What up, Hamp?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † The coolest dad in town! What up, Hamp?

Washing dishes and making a late breakfast because these lil heathens got to sleep in today. I took the day off to kick it with them.

How you doin?
    One good father...more power to you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Washing dishes and making a late breakfast because these lil heathens got to sleep in today. I took the day off to kick it with them.

How you doin?

I have been a lot worse and ten times better but I'm doing aight.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HampTheToker And, I can't wait to blast this from my truck in the school parking lot.

[vips://youtu.be/j8A9zFAArJQ

because thats appropriate grownup behavior for children to learn from
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    "My boys"...got twins? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
    Originally posted by infinityshock because thats appropriate grownup behavior for children to learn from

Don’t be such a fucking stuck in the mud Eeyore.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Don’t be such a fucking stuck in the mud Eeyore.

i have something to stick in your mud...ye whore
    Originally posted by infinityshock because thats appropriate grownup behavior for children to learn from

Lol if you disapprove, then I'm clearly doing it right.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee "My boys"…got twins? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

Not exactly. I only have one biological son. My other son is actually my half-sisters half-brother. Legally we aren't even related, but I've been raising him since he was 6 months old. His dad works full-time and does side work too, so we have an arrangement of sorts.

I imagine it's not much different than raising twins, though. They're a lot alike and very different at the same time. It's awesome. I'm just glad that they have each other. I think all boys should have a brother; by choice if not by blood.
    And you guys need to cool it!
    Originally posted by RisiR † I have been a lot worse and ten times better but I'm doing aight.

Well, that's good to see. I'm glad you're still hanging around. It takes a lot of quality posters to balance the bullshit from the likes of infantycock.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Before you do that part hamper, don't forget to reach them the importance of this part, also with loud accompanying music because fuck it.

Originally posted by mmQ Before you do that part hamper, don't forget to reach them the importance of this part, also with loud accompanying music because fuck it.

Saving that for high school.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Close enough
    Originally posted by mmQ Close enough

Bro from another momma or father? not sure are you okay? you really make the niggas in space forum. you do. i hope all is well. maybe a "family reunion" soon? i find you really funny on here in a good way, i hope you never leave. *hugs* bro
    Originally posted by HampTheToker And, I can't wait to blast this from my truck in the school parking lot.

Nice..
Jump to Top