User Controls

ATT: Risir

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    How you been doing, my big German bro?

I feel like you need a hug.
    *hug*

I've missed you, dude. Glad to see you back. So, what happened during your hiatus? Anything cool?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No nothing cool just sat around his moms house playing video games and not smoking fake weed
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Pretty accurate to be honest.

It is a bit cooler than it sounds, though. The house is only owned by my parents. I have a story for myself. 5 rooms excluding bathroom and kitchen. I have a balcony and a garden with a coy pond. I only played FIFA in which I am among the Top 100 players world wide regularly. I play tournaments and win prizes. It's just a hobby but more than Bill Krozby could ever achieve.

I'm about to go on (kinda) real rehab/therapy next week. Only 8 hours a day and it's a very nice place. They offer boxing and bow hunting courses so I'll do a lot of that. Something Bill Krozby could never afford.

I didn't smoke that much fake weed, either....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    U two homos spit or swallow?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I spit in your bitchface you rancid nigger. Get rekt.
    Originally posted by RisiR † FIFA in which I am among the Top 100 players world wide regularly.

ESports need to be banned.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Lol...triggered?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Super not triggered at all.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone How you been doing, my big German bro?

I feel like you need a hug.
    *hug*

I've missed you, dude. Glad to see you back. So, what happened during your hiatus? Anything cool?

stfu and post nude selfies
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Pretty accurate to be honest.

It is a bit cooler than it sounds, though. The house is only owned by my parents. I have a story for myself. 5 rooms excluding bathroom and kitchen. I have a balcony and a garden with a coy pond. I only played FIFA in which I am among the Top 100 players world wide regularly. I play tournaments and win prizes. It's just a hobby but more than Bill Krozby could ever achieve.

I'm about to go on (kinda) real rehab/therapy next week. Only 8 hours a day and it's a very nice place. They offer boxing and bow hunting courses so I'll do a lot of that. Something Bill Krozby could never afford.

I didn't smoke that much fake weed, either….

those coy ponds are the worst. always playing hard to get when we all know they want it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    They are actually easy to pet when you feed them but I don't do that because I don't want to risk infections.

I bred my own phenotypes from different races. I just now got a really cool coloring going on. I don't know the Japanese terms but I got a bunch of golden ones, white with red dots, white black red ones and the coolest of all are really pale white with blueish pink tails. I don't know how that happened but they look special.
    Originally posted by infinityshock those coy ponds are the worst. always playing hard to get when we all know they want it.

Don't they have koi at the home for retards?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I thought you spell it Coy in your shit language.
    Originally posted by RisiR † They are actually easy to pet when you feed them but I don't do that because I don't want to risk infections.

I bred my own phenotypes from different races. I just now got a really cool coloring going on. I don't know the Japanese terms but I got a bunch of golden ones, white with red dots, white black red ones and the coolest of all are really pale white with blueish pink tails. I don't know how that happened but they look special.

How beautiful.

You should commit Seppuku.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I thought you spell it Coy in your shit language.

better than your native language of bosnian.

on your knees, bitch...boysitgonna hurtwenitgoezinya
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Don't they have koi at the home for retards?

i will fuck you in your face so hard the brain damage will let you spend the rest of your life in a home for retards
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    That's cool and I'm glad you weren't MIA for something bad.

So about the "rehab" shit... I'm guessing you chose to do that and its for drug related shit? You never struck me as someone who had a drug problem beyond maybe smoking a little more weed than the average bear. But hey, hope it all works out and you get what you're looking to get out of it.

Koi are cool. Those fish can get expensive considering they're just pretty lookin' carp though. Post pics, I'd love to see them.

Take care, sweetie. Glad you're doing good.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, Benzos and various other substances. Thank you.

I probably won't post pics. I don't do that, y'know. I've read that you aren't doing so good... that sucks. I hope the best for you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yea, Benzos and various other substances. Thank you.

I probably won't post pics. I don't do that, y'know. I've read that you aren't doing so good… that sucks. I hope the best for you.

post pics
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RisiR † Pretty accurate to be honest.

I didn't smoke that much fake weed, either….

how can you afford it if you don't even have a job lol
Jump to Top