User Controls

How to approach with interest without showing unrelenting repulsive behavior

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I'm an extrovert and personally, I've seen some potential these past few months. It's just that, when I'm conversing with them, I see the interests from their lingering and seductive body languages. When it happens, I sometimes lose focus of the conversation and get a little lightheaded because of my split 5-10 second extrasensory perception of erotica with her.

How could anyone be subjected to such a virtue uncertainty, where said interest could also mean I just want fornication, not getting to know anything about you? How's that even fair to someone who'd rather want a relationship? A friend, perhaps? Why everything has to do with sex all the time??
    I edited twice because I'm pedantic. Lethargic to even proof read. Ugh😌
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Maybe you are just retarded?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post nude selfies or gtfo
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    POST NudEs oR gET THE FUCK OFF nigger fat^
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    You can still have sex if you’re friends. I do it all the time with mine.
    Just get drunk and stop caring. You can't sexually harass a drunk chick.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by blackbird You can still have sex if you’re friends. I do it all the time with mine.

I will hit you up with a PM soon you little slut.
    Thanks for the advice everyone, but I'm inclined to say that it didn't help out.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Your sounding a bit creepy Daryl
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by itybit Your sounding a bit creepy Daryl

And that’s new 🤣🤣

You think that's creepy, I have tons of Barbie dolls naked in my basement.

And a purple wig.
    OP obviously can't read signals from women and should be on a gay site instead. You actually describe yourself as a possible rapist and one where your fantasies may one day get you in trouble. Still you're more likely to be a coward and one that in the end is afraid to even speak.
    Coed aphla you need to toilet use the and shit upside down. Motherfucker.

I'm very dominant, so I understand if it makes me sound as if I'm a rapist. Dhers know that I wouldn't hurt a fly. Instead, I'd let the spatula do it. Again and again, with oblivion.

What do you find creepy? He just wants to find love
    jedi, I'm gonna ask red woman to make jedi a love thread right now. jedi deserve it for understanding. Thanks dood.

Watch this, this is what women are like
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Coed aphla you need to toilet use the and shit upside down. Motherfucker.

I'm very dominant, so I understand if it makes me sound as if I'm a rapist. Dhers know that I wouldn't hurt a fly. Instead, I'd let the spatula do it. Again and again, with oblivion.

You can't even type fag...lol. You're nothing close to dominant...just another pussy pretending to be tough. Your spatula is probably so small it can't do anything and you sound as sick as Matt. You're scared of women and should be on a gay site like I said before.
    Spatula?
    His small flat dick.
Jump to Top