User Controls

i am indian

cartof Yung Blood
    i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cartof i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

post nude selfies.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Thats very nice op.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    WellHung Black Hole
    Indian women are so fucking beautiful. I want to rape nearly every one that i see.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cartof i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

OK but You're telling yourself to suck your own dick.

No one likes race pride in America anymore.. it's considered elitist (regardless of race)

cultural wise You had good parents. but not all Indian Parents are good (by your own admission ) so you contradicted yourself.

I agree your culture is fascinating but you're like anyone else here so let me kick you off your faggoted pedestal
    Great your nationality is Indian but that doesn't mean shit, you could be a white/black/yellow/brown Indian. What color are you...curry?
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock No one likes race pride in America anymore.. it's considered elitist (regardless of race)

this retarded reasoning is why everyone except european whites are 'allowed' to take pride in their heritage
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Cool beans op! I'm West Indian/french/honduran. Nice to meet to you brother! Heyhowareya Heyhowareya👍
    Originally posted by aldra this retarded reasoning is why everyone except european whites are 'allowed' to take pride in their heritage

We need to end that. also Gay Pride. I get it.. You're Gay! the glass ceiling has been shattered for lesbians but not straight women. especially of you're a software engineer for Uber. But I bet the guys were trolling her to trigger her out of office bordom and she found the golden ticket by a ACLU certified lawyer who wouldn't take care of my civil right violations cause I'm so fucking pale... End this retarded libtarded shit NOW!

DaFuq?
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Cool beans op! I'm West Indian/french/honduran. Nice to meet to you brother! Heyhowareya Heyhowareya👍

You hold all those passports?
    I never understood what there was to be 'proud' of when you decide to bang dudes. It's not an accomplishment or anything, it's just an alternate choice
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock We need to end that. also Gay Pride. I get it.. You're Gay!

Maybe organize a Gay Shame march in your town.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You hold all those passports?

Yep, and I was at the royal wedding 2 days ago too. 😊
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe organize a Gay Shame march in your town.

No because then I would be Anti-Gay which gives them the lift to counter.

Just accept and move on. All this does is feed the far left liberal agenda movement in which reelected people make shitloads of money in San Francisco and other large cities.

Fuck their game.. i mean, Right on that you make good money but come up with a new agenda that all people can benefit from. you have just become the new elitist party and no working class mother fucker is gonna like you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Cool beans op! I'm a handsome and well tanned individual. Nice to meet to you brother! Heyhowareya Heyhowareya👍

fixed for efficiency and accuracy
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Yep, and I was at the royal wedding 2 days ago too. 😊

Jeez, you're like a black James bond...Jamaal Bond licensed to chill, nah wot a mean
    Godzilla nuts.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl West Indian

code word for 'nigger'
    Godzooki dick

Originally posted by jedi_darryl Godzilla nuts.

With a Godzooky dick.
Jump to Top