User Controls

My best friend is in the mental hospital

He's currently using their laptops to make a game on RPG maker based on all the personalities from the hospital.

I'm trying to get him to play rust with me.

and he just sent me this

"Last night they hit me with like 20 percent of the retard beam and blindness
    They can make me retarded with the touch of a button and blind they can make me blind"
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    ahhhhh

they have laptops in mental hospitals.......suddenly korbyns´ ability to post 24/7 makes sense
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    my best friend from hs is in the mental hospital forever probably
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic my best friend from hs is in the mental hospital forever probably

you should join him.

you both can have prison sex
    Tell him to impersonate an employee and escape then when they do count the employee will have to prove they're not insane
    Originally posted by EllariaSand ahhhhh

they have laptops in mental hospitals…….suddenly korbyns´ ability to post 24/7 makes sense

Lol...I was about to say the same thing.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel He's currently using their laptops to make a game on RPG maker based on all the personalities from the hospital.

I'm trying to get him to play rust with me.

and he just sent me this

"Last night they hit me with like 20 percent of the retard beam and blindness
    They can make me retarded with the touch of a button and blind they can make me blind"

My baby mama just put me on child support
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Fuck a warrant I ain't goin to court
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You have a child?
    WS has been trying to become a nigger for some time now. In an effort to achieve this goal, he will occasionally spout nonsensical bullshit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Babies need bedtime stories.
    BUT MOMMY I DONT WANNA GO TO SOLITARY!
    Fresh post from spacepantz yall;

If you wanna skip time being tortured. I and sean once saw you go to the top while we were all drinking vodka and i talked about the other time i saw you go up when i followed you and woke someone up by being loud. Just admit whatever you did at this moment. I dont know what you were doing but i can guess. Whenever they ask you that is.

They actually tortured me and said i was doing some random shit i wasnt doing when i was there. So its better that you know i saw you so you dont try to hide it or tell them you forgot it. You said something about being commandos or soldiors or something stupid i said what loud enough to wake someone
    I hid you hid somewhere else not sure where you went.

Then we went back to the bottom this was the time I had the air matress remember?
    Dont fuck me around i hate torture.
    Or better yet forget everything like normal thats sarcasm just deal with it they said i stole underwear and i totally did not wtf did you say to them.
    I was screaming in pain while they said i did something i didnt actually do so basically i dont wanna go throught that just tell me what the hell you have been saying to cause that shit.
    Actually what did you tell ally she might have been why that happend she seems to think i did it and left it at your house or atleast thats what the voices said.

Stop being a fake cultist. It pisses me off. I dont like trolls stop trolling
    Whatever you said it had an effect stop doing it as it causes me pain. Other than that im sorry for lieing to you in the past i made up a story because i got caught up in your trolling and i thought you were totally imoral i was just trying to mirror you so i could smoke weed in your house.
    Whatever i just want them to stop tortureing me forget it im gonna forget you entirely and just try living life normally without the effects or the faggits for a while.
    Ive endured to much torture over shit i didnt do. Im just gonna forget you stop being a spaz and normalise.
    HTS is in the hospital?
    Tell her I said "Hi and hope they get the high-lighter out"
    No shes my other best friend.
Jump to Top