User Controls

Well niggas, how you like the DH crazies now? Welcome......or GTFO?

EllariaSand African Astronaut
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    post newds
    Post yourself wearing every piece of clothing you own
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I signed up to this shithole to let Flatline know she cracks me the fuck up! Hey girl! Keep on keeping on..
    I signed up to see who’s unemployed.....& posting 24/7

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by EllariaSand I signed up to see who’s unemployed…..& posting 24/7

How did you know it was me?
    The voice I heard when heading into the light after flatlining told me 😬

Do any of you play video games
    new old Houston
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

your arms look like chicken feet
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Not I.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's ok. I have tism so i have a hard time adjusting(Not really, but maybe, never got tested, ask Malice about it)

But it's cool. How many DH people are into intellectual pursuits. Like Philosophy, Chemistry or computer science? Stuff like that.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    hey sophie, managed to get any good nonsing done lately?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by NARCassist hey sophie, managed to get any good nonsing done lately?

Nonsing is brit-speak for pedoing right? Well, not lately, but i have a couple good plans in the works.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand I signed up to see who’s unemployed…..& posting 24/7

[i/i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/715/689/0b8.gif

guilty as charged
    Originally posted by infinityshock guilty as charged

Obvi
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Sophie It's ok. I have tism so i have a hard time adjusting(Not really, but maybe, never got tested, ask Malice about it)

But it's cool. How many DH people are into intellectual pursuits. Like Philosophy, Chemistry or computer science? Stuff like that.

How about history ? Through the red pill perspective.
    So far

Not exactly what you expected

Originally posted by Sophie It's ok. I have tism so i have a hard time adjusting(Not really, but maybe, never got tested, ask Malice about it)

The majority never finished high school even on the third attempt.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Obvi

indubitably
    Originally posted by Codebeta The majority never finished high school even on the third attempt.

Hey boatman
Jump to Top