User Controls

Gutting products at wal-mart

jellybeans887 Yung Blood
    I've done this once but didn't get caught. I bought a desktop computer and took the CPU and RAM out, and returned it. Paid in cash obviously, but does anyone know how you could get caught doing this or any better ideas?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    But the computer, take it out of the box after you leave, fill it with rocks, then go back in and say you found it like that.
    jellybeans887 Yung Blood
    Wouldn't my method be way easier?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    >take a computer home and dismantle it and bring it back
    >take a computer to your car and fill the box with rocks and bring it back

I don't know they both seem relatively easy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hey swine. You better start respecting Walmart
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by jillvalentine Hey swine. You better start respecting Walmart

For what it's worth, you're in the Bad Ideas forum. There's no such thing as respect here.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Someone told me that Walmart has its own forensics department that takes fingerprints.

No prints, no case...as long as the person covers all other things.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    I've gotten paid for taking beer from Walmart for free.

They don't check the bottom of the cart sometimes and I'd cover it up with the other bags.

If I got caught I'd say,"Oh? It didn't get scanned?"

The $3.00 deposit I never paid I would get when I return the cans.
    esbity African Astronaut
    What happens if I walk in place an item in my pocket because I have no cart, go to the garden center, ask the cashier where the carts are at, and when the cashier tells me they are in the parking lot and that I can go get one, I walk out to get one...?

What could AP do?

I was told to go outside...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover I've gotten paid for taking beer from Walmart for free.

They don't check the bottom of the cart sometimes and I'd cover it up with the other bags.

If I got caught I'd say,"Oh? It didn't get scanned?"

The $3.00 deposit I never paid I would get when I return the cans.

i know someone that used to get a giant bag of dog food, slice it open down the middle, then jam merchandise into it, push it back together again while using a single strip of wide (six inches i think) clear tape to seal it up, and finally flip the bag over carefully to hide the slice.

when checking out theyd say it was too heavy for them to lift...scan it in the cart.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by esbity What happens if I walk in place an item in my pocket because I have no cart, go to the garden center, ask the cashier where the carts are at, and when the cashier tells me they are in the parking lot and that I can go get one, I walk out to get one…?

What could AP do?

I was told to go outside…

you leave the item inside the store then go get the cart

your description is the same legal description as 'p-blablabla'-theft
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    My friend got a free hdd from Sam Waltons slavery enterprise.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by jellybeans887 I've done this once but didn't get caught. I bought a desktop computer and took the CPU and RAM out, and returned it. Paid in cash obviously, but does anyone know how you could get caught doing this or any better ideas?

You could start by admitting to your crime on a public website.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by esbity Someone told me that Walmart has its own forensics department that takes fingerprints.

No prints, no case…as long as the person covers all other things.

I've heard this about Target, idk about Wal-Mart but I would assume they do as well. Always cover all your bases...
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    me n 2 other people went on dead tour back in the early 90's and we drove 7000 miles using walmarts return policy,, they would go in and grab a case of oil and a few other items and I would take the items back in and return them for gas $$$,, we needed the oil cuz the car used a quart every 40 miles
    Originally posted by POLECAT me n 2 other people went on dead tour back in the early 90's and we drove 7000 miles using walmarts return policy,, they would go in and grab a case of oil and a few other items and I would take the items back in and return them for gas $$$,, we needed the oil cuz the car used a quart every 40 miles

So glad to hear it.
    My friend’s boyfriend came over today to show me how to fix some shit and he was adamant about doing this with one of my TVs that got hit by lightening. Said he did it with a heater a while back and had no issue.
    My friend does it with all kindsof items.

Cheap ass.
    No wonder most of you end up in jail...lol.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I have bought shit with cash and then left, only to return with my receipt, pull one off the shelf and return it. Not sure if it will work now a days though.
Jump to Top