User Controls

The official NIS rust server is up and running.

Xlite African Astronaut
    Come join and get your shit going before it turns into a pvp fuck fest.

You can find the server under the Modded tap, its called NIS.

Decay rate is set to 0 so people can keep their bases for a while.
    However, once shit gets laggy i will activate it again so you better keep up with it.

Expect full nudity, harsh language, lots of faggotry and most important of all, lots of niggatry.
    I don't mind handing out some useful treats if i'm online but don't expect me or lanny to play the game for you.
    Technologist victim of incest
    What is a rust server?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    r u guys runnin fer da hills or what
    Rust is a game.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I was just lookin for the ask lala thread,, thanks
    You guys were fast to put up a rust server and not public right.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Thanks Lala,
    Wasn’t sure.👍🏻
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Its public but nobody knows about it except you guys, yet...
    I don't see it
    I'm playing
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    O boy I'm in once I have the time.
    I have to work full time this week but next week I'm gona have some fun.
    I don't get it what's the point of this game. Died twice to a helicopter
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    would the pirated game work do I need to buy it? I am not into games, so don't want to invest money in it.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I don't get it what's the point of this game. Died twice to a helicopter

1: Survive.
    2: Get yourself in a good position by getting some good equipment.
    3: Eliminate threats and steal their shit to improve your position even further.
    4: Survive enemy retaliation
    5: Profit.

Originally posted by Dfg would the pirated game work do I need to buy it? I am not into games, so don't want to invest money in it.

I'm not sure about that, but i doubt it.
    Would anybody here be interested in a 7 days to die server?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gumbo Would anybody here be interested in a 7 days to die server?

Only you apparently.
    https://niggasin.space/thread/24173
    I didn't even post in that thread. Rust is a shitty game for how expensive it is. Very shallow.
    Actually wait I did. You picked this game based on a year old thread? I thought it was like 3 days old when i looked at the date
    Xlite African Astronaut
    You mean a week?

Look man, if it was up to me we'd all be playing kenshi or conan exiles because the pve content there is superior.

However since the people voted for rust, thats what we're playing.
    Is it more or less embarrassing that I was initially right on the date? Then i clicked again and I saw the 17th and thought 2017, for some fucking reason. Not used to the y/m/d format I guess. I thought it was another older thread based on a similar comment aldra made in that thread.

Anyway, we should find a free or very cheap game to play. 35 dollars for Rust is pretty cost prohibitive for many users. I would buy it if it was like 10 dollars or something. Generally I don't like paying more than 20 for a game unless I really know I'll like it.

Or we could also set up a server so that the pirates can join. I just feel it'd be more interesting with more users hopping on and exploring the game together. Really doubt anyone is gonna buy Rust to play this together. Those 5 people who voted probably already own it. And of them, how many will end up playing?
Jump to Top