User Controls

Meghan Markle sucked my dick in the 8th grade

She's a disgusting tramp. She will gove him aids and destroy the gene pool
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You sound like a hater
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

MEGHAN SPARKLE PWNS U!!!

VIVA LA BRITTAIN!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Imagine knowing your newlywed wife is statistically likely to hit menopause in the next 5 years
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Daily Imagine knowing your newlywed wife is statistically likely to hit menopause in the next 5 years

What are these statistics?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    sploo help
    Yeah Sploo, ahem??? I want answers!! Lol
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    White germanic family destroyed by filthy mud, more at 11
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    MMMAAAAHHRRRKKHLLLLEEEEE SPPPAAAAHHHHHHHHRRKKHHHLLLE!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar She's a disgusting tramp. She will gove him aids and destroy the gene pool

We must alert the church elders at once!!
    Originally posted by Technologist What are these statistics?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor

MEGHAN SPARKLE PWNS U!!!

VIVA LA BRITTAIN!!!

😁
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily Imagine knowing your newlywed wife is statistically likely to hit menopause in the next 5 years

considering he knows his new wife is a nigger he probably is hopeful that it comes sooner rather than later.
    Originally posted by Daily sploo help

statistically likely to hit menopause in 10 years
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The royal family is literally inbred as fuck. There was a period of time where they only fucked within their own bloodline. I'm on a phone and too lazy to provide the simple documentation but just google royal family inbreeding or look at a picture of prince Charles
    Ya'll all mad that your wives/girlfriends/moms don't look as hot as Megan, even being a half-breed nigger. Hell, I'm mad that my own wife isn't as hot as her! Goddamnit!
    Originally posted by yum The royal family is literally inbred as fuck. There was a period of time where they only fucked within their own bloodline. I'm on a phone and too lazy to provide the simple documentation but just google royal family inbreeding or look at a picture of prince Charles

you look like prince charles fuckin ginger
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock considering he knows his new wife is a nigger he probably is hopeful that it comes sooner rather than later.

You're such a hating piece of shit and obviously Jealous of Henry because you want him shoving up to his red short-hairs into your tonsils.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock You're such a hating piece of shit and obviously Jealous of Henry because you want him shoving up to his red short-hairs into your tonsils.

Are you a handsome and well tanned individual, by chance?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grimace Ya'll all mad that your wives/girlfriends/moms don't look as hot as Megan, even being a half-breed nigger. Hell, I'm mad that my own wife isn't as hot as her! Goddamnit!

ive had several that were better looking...without makeup...than that hideous nigger.

id rather have a fat ugly white girl that that jungle reject
Jump to Top