User Controls

Belief in Free Speech associated with intelligence.

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]

Sorta interesting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Post the study or get out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Oh
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    šŸ˜‚
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    makes sense I guess, people with low intelligence have less recourse when they hear something they don't like - they're less capable of understanding, clarifying or arguing the point, so in a sense the bad words can touch them up with impunity
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by gumbo Post the study or get out.

The picture in OP doesn't suggest anything about how the analysis was conducted but you can look up the GSS data easily enough. There's no single "freedom of speech" question and it's not totally clear how the binning was done as WORDSUM is a 1-10 scale but the general trend here holds up across most (all?) the freedom of speech questions. Here's an example:

http://sda.berkeley.edu/sdaweb/analysis/exec?formid=tbf&sdaprog=tables&dataset=gss16&sec508=false&row=SPKRAC&column=wordsum&weightlist=COMPWT&columnpct=on&design=complex&cflevel=95&weightedn=on&color=on&ch_type=stackedbar&ch_color=yes&ch_width=600&ch_height=400&ch_orientation=vertical&ch_effects=use2D&decpcts=1&decse=1&decdeft=3&decwn=1&decstats=2
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny The picture in OP doesn't suggest anything about how the analysis was conducted but you can look up the GSS data easily enough. There's no singe "freedom of speech" questions and it's not totally clear how the binning was done as WORDSUM is a 1-10 scale but the general trend here holds up across most (all?) the freedom of speech questions. Here's an example:

http://sda.berkeley.edu/sdaweb/analysis/exec?formid=tbf&sdaprog=tables&dataset=gss16&sec508=false&row=SPKRAC&column=wordsum&weightlist=COMPWT&columnpct=on&design=complex&cflevel=95&weightedn=on&color=on&ch_type=stackedbar&ch_color=yes&ch_width=600&ch_height=400&ch_orientation=vertical&ch_effects=use2D&decpcts=1&decse=1&decdeft=3&decwn=1&decstats=2

youre as bad as Bill Krozby with your syntax/grammar sentence structure. youve spent too much time and effort pretending to be too many different alts and now you dont have to capacity for consistency...the way any normal human being would. your unique fingerprint is your lack of a unique fingerprint.
    it is kinda funny that lanny is really smart but can't spell for shit. it's just the way of the world i suppose.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre as bad as Bill Krozby with your syntax/grammar sentence structure. youve spent too much time and effort pretending to be too many different alts and now you dont have to capacity for consistency…the way any normal human being would. your unique fingerprint is your lack of a unique fingerprint.

Oh wow, you made fun of my writing style on an internet forum when you can't seem to figure out where your shift key is. I'm really devastated.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Oh wow, you made fun of my writing style on an internet forum when you can't seem to figure out where your shift key is. I'm really devastated.

youre so retarded you feel it necessary to point out an irrelevant factor in my posting while completely ignoring my point not being your writing style...it was the fact that you are a fake-ass bitch...

iĀ­lliterate retard.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic it is kinda funny that lanny is really smart but can't spell for shit. it's just the way of the world i suppose.

there is something growing at the bottom of my trash can that is smarter than that iĀ­lliterate retard...
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    This post is hidden because infinityshock is a faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny This post is hidden because infinityshock is a faggot.

the only hidden post around here is the one crammed into your iĀ­lliterate faggot asshole...
    HTS highlight reel
    >posts a fucking infographic

I mean, thread title is probably true but infographics are fuggin meaningless.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by HTS >posts a fucking infographic

Hey it has a picture of a dog on it it's legit.
    Originally posted by Lanny Oh wow, you made fun of my writing style on an internet forum when you can't seem to figure out where your shift key is. I'm really devastated.

I cannot explain how hilarious i found it that infinityshock of all people felt he could criticize anybody for their writing
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    You know the world has turned to shit when common sense needs "studies" to be verified
    Originally posted by Lanny the general trend here holds up across most (all?) the freedom of speech questions. Here's an example:

Shocking
    Originally posted by HTS >posts a fucking infographic

I'll fuck you in your fucking ass one day you know that?
Jump to Top