Fonaplats' Saprophagous Saturday

Good afternoon everyone.
    I am just getting up.
    I got awesome shit planned for today.
    Stay tuned.
    And get ready.
    I ate some ribs for breakfast.
    Sorry everyone.
    Im kinda hung over a lil bit and getting a slow start.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut

Excellent word!
    Brace yourself fool
    *waits patiently*
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Put the pussy in a sarcophagus.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    fopaplats sincerely offered to put a downpayment and cosign for me on a new truck

happy saturday everyone!

today is going to be awesome!!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor fopaplats sincerely offered to put a downpayment and cosign for me on a new truck

happy saturday everyone!

today is going to be awesome!!

life tip: if you walk into your new cell and find a candybar on your bed...do NOT eat it.
    i do what i want bitch no one indian gives with ACP bitch

this message provided by samsung galaxy s8+ Bixby machine learning technology by samsong of america corp
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I've never asked another mexican for SHIT!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock life tip: if you walk into your new cell and find a candybar on your bed…do NOT eat it.

lol the last time I went to jail my celly told me that whole snikers storie (bill has been raped by a mandingo) but at the same time he would buy me bags of coffee just so i could chat with him late at night. It sucked being there for a month but my celly was visibly sad that i was leaving him.

and no not because of my orifices, but because he was going to be alone once again

tis is the plight of our flight into a higher realm
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor i do what i want bitch no one indian gives with ACP bitch

this message provided by samsung galaxy s8+ Bixby machine learning technology by samsong of america corp

good for you.

you want to suck my dick.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol the last time I went to jail my celly told me that whole snikers storie (bill has been raped by a mandingo) but at the same time he would buy me bags of coffee just so i could chat with him late at night. It sucked being there for a month but my celly was visibly sad that i was leaving him.

and no not because of my orifices, but because he was going to be alone once again

tis is the plight of our flight into a higher realm

translation: your cell mate would buy you coffee so you would suck him late at night.

and he is going to miss your orifices.

makes sense.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Tune in turn on drop out
    Hello everyone I am on my new computer right now.
    HDL has banned me from TC and I am kinda annoyed but thats okay because I will soon be playing video games
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Hello everyone I am on my new computer right now.
    HDL has banned me from TC and I am kinda annoyed but thats okay because I will soon be playing video games

I told him to do that.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I told him to do that.

i unbanned you
    Here is pictures of my computer

I couldn't find a knife so i used the next best thing.

Its opened up!

All done :)

Turns out I paid full price for a refurbished library computer and I cant play anything fun on it.
    Very disappointed.
    Oh well.
    wat is grapics chip
Jump to Top