why is israel still a real thing

TT.x1c Houston
    title
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    because zionism

/fred
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    US welfare

like kosovo relying on camp bondsteel, they'll dissolve once the US can't afford to sustain them
    $
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    ZOG MONEY
    DA HOLOCOST INDUSTRY
    "I don't even watch tv lol i just read the news"
    MOZLEM INBREEDING = LOW IQ = HOW DO I ISRAEL
    ZOG MONEY
    DID THAT PUG JUST DO A NAZI SALUTE?
    ZOG MONEY
    "HE FUCKING THREW A ROCK AT ME"
    ZOG CASH FLOW
    "I TOOK HISTORY BRO"
    ZOG DONATIONS
    Cos the goyim are fucking retarded
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Ok
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Why did they have to put it there of all places...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    muh holy book
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    A little of topic but interesting.

The jedis are in high places in our government.

Way more than their meger population proportion.

http://www.spingola.com/Bush_Family_Project.htm
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    To make you all butthurt.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover A little of topic but interesting.

The jedis are in high places in our government.

Way more than their meger population proportion.

We work harder, have higher IQs, and look out for each other.

Instead of looking to punch down at us, you should be looking to up your own game and adjust to the new reality.

This is exactly what is meant by white entitlement.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein We work harder, have higher IQs, and look out for each other.

Instead of looking to punch down at us, you should be looking to up your own game and adjust to the new reality.

Haha.

Pray to your god Rothschild.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein We work harder, have higher IQs, and look out for each other.

shut you baby-penis sucking trap, kike. juden need to be exterminated because of their delusional fantasies that somehow they are superior to everyone else and want nothing short of complete enslavement of all that arent kikenjudes.

there is nothing special about kikes. they are sneakier, underhanded, and deceptive...which is the only reason they achieve what they do. dirty thieving swine.

you tell me when the last time you saw a kike lifting a hammer to drive a nail or pushing a lawnmower to cut the grass.

any job that doesnt involve sitting on ones ass is kike-kryptonite.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    They're smart enough to get the rest of you to do all that stuff?

Where's the snoopy umad?
    Most if not all bankers who funded Hitler during WW 2 were not jedi. Most if not all globalists who supported Hitler during WW 2 were not jedi either and actually against jedis. Most if not all globalists today who created the migration crisis in Europe are actually using radical Muslims to achieve their goals and are against society in general to profit. Why they further use poor blacks in America to cause disunity and also support the KKK on the other side. Ignorance and racism helps globalists and many just blame jedis. Russia and China on the other hand support this hyporicy because it weakens America more and they have more connections to the Middle East preparing for WW 3. Yes, a few jedis are globalists also...like Sachs in NY and Soros the jedi Nazi sympathazier who was a traitor to his own people and country. If you actually travel you will see many poor jedis living simple lives and you can't help if their race is smarter than rednecks getting high on moon shine with no other skills.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    The red pill takes a long time to digest.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Yeah, I don't need to take pills to tell me what to think. I guess in a us v them world you really don't have to.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Regards the OP, Israel was close to being justly eliminated by the Arabs - who were backed by the USSR - during the Yom Kippur War.

However jedi atomic scientists working in the US (and presumably the USSR) had stolen nuclear material and secrets, so Israel had a number of nuclear bombs, and loaded them on planes to drop on various Arab cities.

This was known as The Samson Option. When Nixon (who was redpilled - as revealed in the Oval Office Tapes) was told he agreed to airlift supplies to the jedis, which enabled them to push the Arabs back. Just to avert a nuclear mass murder of Arabs.

So ultimately the state of Israel exists solely due to the American military, and the continuing US support of Israel, as ensured by the jedi lobby, and their promise of destroying everything if Israel is destroyed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by S­oyboy Regards the OP, Israel was close to being justly eliminated by the Arabs - who were backed by the USSR - during the Yom Kippur War.

However jedi atomic scientists working in the US (and presumably the USSR) had stolen nuclear material and secrets, so Israel had a number of nuclear bombs, and loaded them on planes to drop on various Arab cities.

This was known as The Samson Option. When Nixon (who was redpilled - as revealed in the Oval Office Tapes) was told he agreed to airlift supplies to the jedis, which enabled them to push the Arabs back. Just to avert a nuclear mass murder of Arabs.

So ultimately the state of Israel exists solely due to the American military, and the continuing US support of Israel, as ensured by the jedi lobby, and their promise of destroying everything if Israel is destroyed.

- change your name, faggot

- the kikes stole american nuclear technology and fissile material

- the samson option is not what you describe it as. try again.

- if it werent for the US and the bottomless wallet of the US taxpayer subsidizing kikeland, the ragheads would have mopped the desert with kike blood.

- change your name, faggot
Jump to Top