User Controls

Mass Killer Born in the 2000s?

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    newest Highschool shooting in Texas today. 10 killed

9 students and 1 teacher in Santa Fe Texas (not NM)

I mean.. wow. remember the night of the MOON PERSON 2000 NYE? fuck this planet is fucked. There is no America. The World is buying this country up and those dumb fucking rednecks got what they like with their Gun happy families.

Dumb white redneck niggers
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The Deep State and the Shadow Government are sending a clear message. For every one of them Trump sinks, another batch of good kids will have do die. That's just the way it is, they say.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The Deep State and the Shadow Government are sending a clear message. For every one of them Trump sinks, another batch of good kids will have do die. That's just the way it is, they say.

I think you're trolling. Source or give us back the original -Spectral
    infinityshock Black Hole
    whos taking bets for what psychoactive medication that nutbag was on
    Originally posted by infinityshock whos taking bets for what psychoactive medication that nutbag was on

No no.. don't lump him in with the rest. He refused to kill people he liked. He only shot people he hated (It's stating now)
    Project MKUltra, also called the CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency—and which were, at times, illegal.[1] Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations in order to weaken the individual and force confessions through mind control. The project was organized through the Office of Scientific Intelligence of the CIA and coordinated with the U.S. Army Biological Warfare Laboratories.[2]

MKUltra used numerous methods to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis,[10][11] sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse (including the sexual abuse of children), and other forms of torture.[12][13] The scope of Project MKUltra was broad with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including colleges and universities, hospitals, prisons, and pharmaceutical companies.[14] The CIA operated through these institutions using front organizations, although sometimes top officials at these institutions were aware of the CIA's involvement.[15]

Project MKUltra was first brought to public attention in 1975 by the Church Committee of the United States Congress and Gerald Ford's United States President's Commission on CIA activities within the United States. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra files to be destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms's destruction order.[16]
    In 1977, a Freedom of Information Act request uncovered a cache of 20,000 documents relating to project MKUltra which led to Senate hearings later that year.[4][17] Some surviving information regarding MKUltra was declassified in July 2001.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
    But they stopped it in the 70s. My generation was the last to be chosen for it.

What the fuck are they doing now? Voice of God and Zombie dust from that columbian bell flower.

I am waiting to go back to my car to grab video of what I shot.. I will edit it with a voiceover and all of you can see it's no lie.

the reason we call the San Francisco Tenderloins the Zombie Zone is for a reason

So stop mocking this shit. clearly it's real
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    They say they stopped it.

Who the fuck knows what "they" actually do today?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    God say no.
    Today they use ultra-high-frequency brain scanners/brain re-programmers. Highly sophisticated. The victim doesn't even know he's been re-programmed, although he might report "voices", or sudden urges beyond his control, as if another person is acting and he is just floating outside himself. People don't, and maybe they can't, realize how truly monstrous and totally evil and despicable these sub-animals really are. All paid for with your own tax dollars to boot.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock newest Highschool shooting in Texas today. 10 killed

9 students and 1 teacher in Santa Fe Texas (not NM)

I mean.. wow. remember the night of the MOON PERSON 2000 NYE? fuck this planet is fucked. There is no America. The World is buying this country up and those dumb fucking rednecks got what they like with their Gun happy families.

Dumb white redneck niggers

i personally don't think theres anything wrong with being a "redneck" and owning guns. I think that psychiatric medication and unstable people are the problem.

violence is inevitable but I believe it has been ramped up more so because of secret deep state agendas
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    As I stated. Everyone can have their Guns.. but everyone has to have all their guns chipped (let tax payers pay for it) and so if it gets near a Police Station, A Highschool or any school campus, Government buildings. it locks. Just like the wheels of a shopping cart when you try to leave the parking lot.

simple mechanism which in bulk would be a hell of a lot cheaper than building up a fucking Rent-A-Cop state force. some fat fuck getting more cop power who barely graduated high school.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Today they use ultra-high-frequency brain scanners/brain re-programmers. Highly sophisticated. The victim doesn't even know he's been re-programmed, although he might report "voices", or sudden urges beyond his control, as if another person is acting and he is just floating outside himself. People don't, and maybe they can't, realize how truly monstrous and totally evil and despicable these sub-animals really are. All paid for with your own tax dollars to boot.

This. They can also rust your pipes and make your house crik and Creek at night. They have a special laser beam that they can shoot your kitchen with that makes all your food spoil twice as fast or destroys any nutritional components so you eat but it's just empty calories.

They can even use hologram projectors to mess with you when you walk around making you think you are being followed or that there's cars everywhere.

Also bank and finance hacking you will buy something for $1 but get charged $2 even though your bank says it was $1
    Yeah, criminals, robbers and murderers are going to turn their guns right in to get them converted for the safety features.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Also bank and finance hacking you will buy something for $1 but get charged $2 even though your bank says it was $1

That's what seems to be happening to me. something will be charged and show up on the online bank statement then is gone but there seems to be more money missing than should be.

clearly there is some criminal shit going on and will always happen.

they hire people who are friends of bank people. and some of these people don't seem very professional. Americans got real stupid and lazy. as long as they keep running up those credit cards while shopping and eating they dont give a shit.

Imagine a large Kabal (Generic sense) of workers who don't need to work minimum wage Jobs but are instructed by gang bosses to do so (or something even larger) who manage all the fast foods. and when someone on the T.I. list rolls in, someone messages the manager who then runs in, tells an employee "hey go clean the bathroom I got this" and puts shit in your food.literal hepc infected shit on hand or some radioactive shit

everyone will slowly be weakened, have their food tampered with, be given poisons that slowly cause bladder cancer (like rat poisoning) things that wont happen right away.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Also bank and finance hacking you will buy something for $1 but get charged $2 even though your bank says it was $1

This is why my bank account is always empty.
    Why anyone would even use a bank is beyond me. Demand cash for everything, and only pay in cash, and keep your cash in your own safe. Banks can go fuck themselves.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Today they use ultra-high-frequency brain scanners/brain re-programmers. Highly sophisticated. The victim doesn't even know he's been re-programmed, although he might report "voices", or sudden urges beyond his control, as if another person is acting and he is just floating outside himself. People don't, and maybe they can't, realize how truly monstrous and totally evil and despicable these sub-animals really are. All paid for with your own tax dollars to boot.

Quite often since about high school I hear high pitched tones that no one else in the room can hear. I also use to joke about having impulse control issues, like if that voice in my head told me I wanted to do something I HAD to do it. but that was prolly just stupid teenager shit. I remember this one time I was just staring in the mirror for a long time and I can’t even explain this weird thought process/episode I had. But at the end of it I realized I was probably an MK ultra victim with a Cat alter.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock No no.. don't lump him in with the rest. He refused to kill people he liked. He only shot people he hated (It's stating now)

they say what they want you to hear. fake news is called fake news for a reason
Jump to Top