User Controls

Scientology--Fictional or not

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    None of this resembles person living or decease

OK.. so I believe this is happening yet I'm not saying is for sure. Just a really really strong belief.

OK-- hear this out. I beileve, that people like Nicholas Cage, some of his Coppola family (or not-- maybe they have nothing to do with it) and much of some esoteric group (including or not, some Scientologist gone rogue) built the TransAmerican pyramid as a shadow clock (hand?) which during a very exact time of year, casts the longest shadow down Columbus street where Zotetrope is, Scientology, That former Mayor/Attorney office of Alioto and umm the Purple Onion (well known place for comedians from the 1950s up till like 3 years ago) are all located.

so uhh on this day, people are probably doing some freaky Eyes Wide Shut bump-party scene with masks and everything.

Im gonna guess December 21st but it might not hit that street until just before or after.

this long shadow

Also if you go down to where like Clay street is.. or umm Washington a few blocks from the Embarcadero Center.. there are apartments with these large plastic round light covers that look like eyes, and when you go to the second floor above this Garage.. and get to the top and move left on the catwalk into the apartments.. the plastic street light like cover centers with the Pyramid and flush with it's Eastern Side. it looks like the All Knowing Eye on a dollar bill. eye inside Pyramid.

Also there are plaques of Barbary Coast (which people were kidnapped or found murdered in the streets) the Red Hat Club is into witchcraft prolly.. but there are many Red Hat Clubs

If you don't believe this to be true.. then go see it for yourself you bastards
    There was a user on here called Snib Snab that was ex Scientology and he explained the entire thing very well.

You can find him if you search but im too lazy to look, found it by accident the other day though so it's not too hard to find.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel There was a user on here called Snib Snab that was ex Scientology and he explained the entire thing very well.

You can find him if you search but im too lazy to look, found it by accident the other day though so it's not too hard to find.

Did he explain the thing with the Pyramid and some weird club like thing that at least Some Scientologist might be involved in. i'm giving the Scientologist the benefit of the doubt they're not all nor majority bad people but clearly I saw one of them backstep into the Scientology building.

these people and other religious groups might be working together. they're not children of God fucking with my car. It's not funny anymore, and if by Chance I happen to see it I'm going to pound on them with no mercy
    Scientologist checking in I hope you enjoy your new channel 🙋🏻‍♂️😂
    Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces Scientologist checking in I hope you enjoy your new channel 🙋🏻‍♂️😂

You guys rigged my phone? you reinstalled facebook after I deleted it out? the messenger too?

WHO ARE YOU! I'LL RAPE ALL OF YOUR MINDS YOU PIECES OF SHIT
    So we got ourselves a Norcal Socal holy war 😂👍😂
    HTS highlight reel
    Scientology got it right. I'm a tranny because I've got female thetans n shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces So we got ourselves a Norcal Socal holy war 😂👍😂

It's not worth my time rolling up in that Third world you try to sell off as a Vacation Destination. that place is diseased with Hep C and Tetnis.

I'm going to burrow into the Northern part of the state with a redwood trees and watch the world end from my cellar dweller through it's little turret I build on top.

then when I eat my last can of beans 2 years into this place.. I'm gonna swallow an entire cocktail of dozens of very wonderful meds and down it with a bottle of Wild Turkey. it might be cheap but it's damn sweet
    Originally posted by HTS Scientology got it right. I'm a tranny because I've got female thetans n shit.

You're untrustworthy and a sell out. you love to cause drama. I'm going to lock you in my basement once I build my cellar to protect you from harming yourself anymore than you have.. if you want me to. I can even preserve you in a vat of resin.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock It's not worth my time rolling up in that Third world you try to sell off as a Vacation Destination. that place is diseased with Hep C and Tetnis.

I'm going to burrow into the Northern part of the state with a redwood trees and watch the world end from my cellar dweller through it's little turret I build on top.

then when I eat my last can of beans 2 years into this place.. I'm gonna swallow an entire cocktail of dozens of very wonderful meds and down it with a bottle of Wild Turkey. it might be cheap but it's damn sweet

no reason to put yourself and the world through that torture. fast forward and do that OD/wild turkey thing now.

post live streaming video.
    For the sake of Scientology please 😂😂
    I hate you people. You're all weird.

Jeff hunter talked about Transendental Mediation and Full Transparency. I bet that's apart of some cult. or the Church of England.

Because the 6th Queen translated the bible from Latin into English. this pissed off Henry the 8th. but he allowed her to live

anyways, umm The bible wasn't originally in Latin.. it was Hebrew, Latin and Aramaic.

so why not English. but she spoke of Transendental Meditation and practicing it. that alone came from Modern Day India.

what kind of Got damn cult are you guys into. I mean us Protestants Protested for a reason. to go back to the original scriptures. and the original ways. not to worship Stone images of God or Angels.

YOU'RE ALL TWISTED
    FUCKING TWISTED!
    new old Houston
    turning japanese ... th vapors
    corrupt pieces of shit. I'm going to return with the Gavel of God
    new old Houston
    tainted love ... soft cell

Originally posted by BeigeWarlock corrupt pieces of shit. I'm going to return with the Gavel of God

I joined nis so I could be corrupted, corrupted by people such as yourself...I don't care enough to not accept everyone as they are
    Originally posted by new old tainted love … soft cell

I joined nis so I could be corrupted, corrupted by people such as yourself…I don't care enough to not accept everyone as they are

Why don't you go over to WTF.com or DigitalGangster and not care for them. Your kind is unwanted but wanted at the same time here. so it washes itself out
    new old Houston
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Why don't you go over to WTF.com or DigitalGangster and not care for them. Your kind is unwanted but wanted at the same time here. so it washes itself out

Lolz @ my kind

I want you to want me ... cheap trick
    You can just make bullshit up and people will believe it.

I'm starting my own religion. Fuck it.

G-d has chosen me as his prophet. It is essential that you follow me, for I have come to clear the path for the return of heaven on earth. All who follow me will know eternal joy.
    Take my free personality test.
Jump to Top