new old Houston
    lol

all I got for now ...
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Eeeeeeery little bit helps 😬
    You don't want to know my opinions and you're thinking the same thing.🤣❤
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Post your nudes. :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Codebeta You don't want to know my opinions and you're thinking the same thing.🤣❤

😂😂😂 👊

Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Post your nudes. :)

Deposit your specimen here

infinityshock Black Hole
    you dumb fucks post nude selfies and i guarantee itll liven up like a lighting bolt in the middle of a fireworks factory.
    Go on TC
    Originally posted by infinityshock you dumb fucks post nude selfies and i guarantee itll liven up like a lighting bolt in the middle of a fireworks factory.

We’ll get Right on that dear.....now back into that black hole with your ass

Lol.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I remember the good old days on dh 20 to 50 new posts every few seconds it was a full time job stayin on top of things
    Originally posted by POLECAT I remember the good old days on dh 20 to 50 new posts every few seconds it was a full time job stayin on top of things

Right!!!

This place is kind of deader than DH after the troll wars

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    when was that war tho,,
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    2013 - 2014ish

The place never fully recovered
    oh,, well I was in the GREAT WAR over in sndc so I really didn't notice the troll war
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand We’ll get Right on that dear…..now back into that black hole with your ass

[ienor.com/images/0ed805b49bc802fb4e507bf23cc60278/tenor.gif?itemid=10211504

i dont need a reminder that youre in need of a good cornholing. dont worry your pretty little head over it...your black hole will get its turn when i have the time. until then keep those ass cheeks nicely splayed so i can plug right on it
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Originally posted by POLECAT I remember the good old days on dh 20 to 50 new posts every few seconds it was a full time job stayin on top of things

Thank was the best!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    It was like an online party of sorts.

You would definitely laugh.
Jump to Top