User Controls

DH users are virtual intelligences...

HTS highlight reel
    ... designed by Lanny using neural networks to simulate human posters from another website. The ultimate goal is to use this forum as an advertising platform - prospective buyers of Lanny's VIs can come to this forum and watch them interact with people who are totally unaware of the T R U T H. This forum is Lanny's ticket into the illuminati. He wants to be the next Elon.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Take me to your leader πŸ€–
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    dustin sold out for millions,

Id like to be Lannys new best platonic friend
    Lanny has done this before on Zoklet and I have proof.

https://github.com/xLanny
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I noticed Zan has not been posting much,, do you think maybe he is some of the newer dhr's infiltrating the forums
    DH

As in Delusional Hooooor?
    When we meet the leader what protocol do we have to follow and will there be drinks.
    Lanny sell this site to match.com.
    πŸ• & 🍺
    Why sell it...turn it into a Nigga Facebook with free speech and patriots will join in millions. I want my own office and a flower pot. Jill can be my secretary...so buy a few mini skirts.
    I think if the name wasn't niggars R us there would be a lot more people because it doesn't sound real to most.

And why sell it? Have you never heard of fucking money.
    Originally posted by jillvalentine Lanny sell this site to match.com.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well at least HTS thinks we are semi-intelligent.
    Originally posted by jillvalentine I think if the name wasn't niggars R us there would be a lot more people because it doesn't sound real to most.

And why sell it? Have you never heard of fucking money.

Obviously you know very little about markets and business. You can't sell something that doesn't have any value yet or challenge other sites. POF sold for $500 million...it was a threat and making money. DH was also a small threat and why it was sold. I would stick with the name...it can be neutralized and become a site for free speech and also challenge the left against free speech. It would be hard...but doable. Europe has lost all free speech...Facebook and Twitter or controlled by globalist and what America needs is a site on the right without going extreme.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Codebeta Why sell it…turn it into a Nigga Facebook with free speech and patriots will join in millions. I want my own office and a flower pot. Jill can be my secretary…so buy a few mini skirts.

There already is a gab.ai
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lots of people leaving FB and Twitter. Time to grab them.
    I think it’s considered blasphemous to use the terms DH and intelligence in the same sentence.......
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT I noticed Zan has not been posting much,, do you think maybe he is some of the newer dhr's infiltrating the forums

hes a fucking shill too
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel

I like moon man.
    Jesus's shit what kind of drug induced euphoria produced that.
    I love it.
    Keep it up and try not to die.
Jump to Top