User Controls

Question for the NIS

EllariaSand African Astronaut
    What is this “Thanks Received” stuff

And exactly how does one “give thanks”??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    I just clicked on the Thank button and that's it. If your post is interesting or if someone likes it, they can show how much they admire your work by clicking on "thank" button.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Also, you can't thank till you've reached a certain amount of posts iirc.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand What is this “Thanks Received” stuff

And exactly how does one “give thanks”??

its the equivalent of using your tonsils to massage someones ballsack and serves no useful purpose other than to stroke weak and fragile egos.

one does not.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock its the equivalent of using your tonsils to massage someones ballsack and serves no useful purpose other than to stroke weak and fragile egos.

one does not.

Well my tonsils apparently won’t grow in until I reach a “certain” amount of posts .....sans tonsils o course 😬

Thank you very much
    You can THANK me for that
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I think once you move to Houston you can thank on ppl's posts.
    You just thank ur friends to gain popularity and rack up thank/likes.

Shows their significance on nis and improves their overall self worth.

Only thank ur friends tho & then we will ty back. ❤
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    LOL Boss
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock its the equivalent of using your tonsils to massage someones ballsack and serves no useful purpose other than to stroke weak and fragile egos.

one does not.

i remember you ''accidentally'' massaged quite a few posters here with your tonsil.

quite a few.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 You just thank ur friends to gain popularity and rack up thank/likes.

I’m wildly unpopular tho

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader i remember you ''accidentally'' massaged quite a few posters here with your tonsil.

quite a few.

im going to accidentally massage your tonsils with my post.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 You just thank ur friends to gain popularity and rack up thank/likes.

Thanks baby
    😘
    I was jk ell❤
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    I was just able today to give thanks, but then I don't post a lot so it took some time
    new old Houston
    Lolz @ twerking alien
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    As infinityshock said, its for ego building...until you have been thanked a lot, then it makes you better.

EGO

Eyes Glaze Over

I got 11 thanks ...at 25 I get a free golf cart.
Jump to Top