User Controls

Attn: Lanny!

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you keeping this site up and running for all of us.
    I also think you are fairly fair and pretty smart too.
    If nobody has told you yet today, I love you.
    I think you are a great mid-90's website creator.
    Keep up the good work.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yea
    https://gist.github.com/xLanny

Being new to NIS I don't know Lanny and probably speak for many from DH. This site really is built well and better than all the other sites we tried. No blocking, no flagging and yet very smooth running as I assume more individuals will eventually join. Very few social sites these days have any real free speech and after Obama gave away the Internet it's obvious whatever democracy we have left is deteriorating. Online and on the street. Truth can only be achieved by having an ability to properly defend against lies and considering the leftist media is against democracy this little forum actually serves a purpose. Just like all the other little sites under the Communists fighting for freedom and whatever belief you have the Constitution should give you the right to voice your opinion regardless of race and ethnic origin. The world has changed in the last 25 years and where it goes from here is up for grabs. Never be a slave...never follow those who eventually will make you one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Being new to NIS I don't know Lanny and probably speak for many from DH. This site really is built well and better than all the other sites we tried. No blocking, no flagging and yet very smooth running as I assume more individuals will eventually join. Very few social sites these days have any real free speech and after Obama gave away the Internet it's obvious whatever democracy we have left is deteriorating. Online and on the street. Truth can only be achieved by having an ability to properly defend against lies and considering the leftist media is against democracy this little forum actually serves a purpose. Just like all the other little sites under the Communists fighting for freedom and whatever belief you have the Constitution should give you the right to voice your opinion regardless of race and ethnic origin. The world has changed in the last 25 years and where it goes from here is up for grabs. Never be a slave…never follow those who eventually will make you one.
    Originally posted by Codebeta Being new to NIS I don't know Lanny and probably speak for many from DH. This site really is built well and better than all the other sites we tried. No blocking, no flagging and yet very smooth running as I assume more individuals will eventually join. Very few social sites these days have any real free speech and after Obama gave away the Internet it's obvious whatever democracy we have left is deteriorating. Online and on the street. Truth can only be achieved by having an ability to properly defend against lies and considering the leftist media is against democracy this little forum actually serves a purpose. Just like all the other little sites under the Communists fighting for freedom and whatever belief you have the Constitution should give you the right to voice your opinion regardless of race and ethnic origin. The world has changed in the last 25 years and where it goes from here is up for grabs. Never be a slave…never follow those who eventually will make you one.

you should have seen the old code

https://niggasin.space/thread/5014

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Adding a search function might not be a bad idea also.

I'm sure there are old threads worth reviving instead of making new ones all the time.

Oops. I see it now. :)

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly3 Squirrel game was here in this thread brought to you by a Samsung a bigsby .Squirrel gang that is I said gang text to speech powered by Samsung by a Samsung a bigsby So I guess it's true what they say you better not mess with a squirrel or you will get the nuts
    This is the reason drugs are bad for you. :)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    fucking shills and lanny alts...stfu

this entire site is a shit-fest whos only purpose is shitposting
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Mr. Shock, r u ok?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT Mr. Shock, r u ok?

depends on which volume of the DSM youre referencing.
    Well, compared to DH and other sites NIS is better to post on regardless who built it...for the last 2 years our site was useless. We don't know about NIS's history, so I'm just saying this is all we have left and the sites made by DHers also became useless fast.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock fucking shills and lanny alts…stfu

this entire site is a shit-fest whos only purpose is shitposting

your posts are what you are.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader your posts are what you are.

my post is going up your ass...sans lube
    Xlite African Astronaut
    About time lanny got some love imo.

He better not make the mistake of modding anyone else though.

Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover I'm sure there are old threads worth reviving instead of making new ones all the time.

Oh yeah, you can find a lot of hidden gems dating back to lanny knows when.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Xlite About time lanny got some love imo.

He better not make the mistake of modding anyone else though.

Oh yeah, you can find a lot of hidden gems dating back to lanny knows when.

ill give him some love

right in his asshole with my erect cock wrapped with sand paper
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock my post is going up your ass…sans lube

your post is very gay.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill give him some love

right in his asshole with my erect cock wrapped with sand paper

Seriously man, who raped you as a child? You're always acting mad, depressed and horny.
    Why is this? why so mad?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader your post is very gay.

when i get through with you youre going to be able to tell my what my post tastes like, too
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Xlite Seriously man, who raped you as a child? You're always acting mad, depressed and horny.
    Why is this? why so mad?

if you want to psychoanalyze posts i can do that too, and get into a long detailed explanation as to why the gist of your posts are jealousy and envy.
Jump to Top