User Controls

"Such a large number of people couldn't keep something secret"

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Yeah...except even if people did tell the secret, its not like there would be a press conference on the national news. Lets say they tell their family and friends, and then they tell more people, and one million people hear about the secret and belive it... theres still 299 million other people who don't know about it. So thats why I disagree with that.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    There’s no such thing as secrets

Time reveals all things
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    4Misinfo helps. People who just make stuff up. For instance holograms on 911, or underground alien bases in Antarctica.

Originally posted by EllariaSand Time reveals all things

We still don't know what happened in the Catiline conspiracy in Ancient Rome.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING We still don't know what happened in the Catiline conspiracy in Ancient Rome.

but we will soon!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 4Misinfo helps. People who just make stuff up. For instance holograms on 911, or underground alien bases in Antarctica.

We still don't know what happened in the Catiline conspiracy in Ancient Rome.

Yeah. Makes more sense seeing it like this.

Than this stupid shit.

Hillary Clinton's secret of shitting her skirt was revealed pretty damn fast.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand There’s no such thing as secrets

Time reveals all things

not if everyone still living was roofied
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Masons

do they die if they violate NDA?
    DA's office: Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
    www.southcoasttoday.com

No one keeps a secret.
    xy0 Houston
    Originally posted by EllariaSand There’s no such thing as secrets

Time reveals all things

Information cannot be contained! I cant thank your post yet.... But I believe, information, like entropy, leaks everywhere. What happens with black holes?
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Masons

do they die if they violate NDA?

Robert Anton Wilson said the best secret about the Masons is that they have no secrets. Everything was leaked during various legal proceedings.

He never had the balls to touch the jedis though. He knew what side his bread was buttered on.
Jump to Top