User Controls

ATTN: mal (fat whore)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my dick needs a good sucking , help me out?
    Mal?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Mal, Id like to go second please,, at getting my dik sucked not blowin the OP
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my dick needs a good sucking , help me out?

its not like you to ask first.

maybe you should check your temperature.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist its not like you to ask first.

maybe you should check your temperature.

Can I fuck you?
    Originally posted by POLECAT Mal, Id like to go second please,, at getting my dik sucked not blowin the OP

its all good ill let you suck my Bill Krozby pole as well. mal can attest to enjoying it or at least I took it that way with all the slurp herp sounds and saying how my "dick is so inviting..." ='/
    Boss and I are dating now...that's all I know. Lol.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Can I fuck you?

faggot homo

your dad had your eyes removed when you were 4
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches faggot homo

you mad? can i fuck you?

if im such a faggot why have i brought more girls to this sight after fucking them than anyone here? hmmmm? guy who lives with his mammer and daddy
    when other kids were playing with their tony the tiger sweaters you were pushing your eyeball back into the socket for the medical jedis

an entire life as a cuck
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i need my dick sucked too but i dont have any criteria for who does it. first come...first served. or something like that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if im such a faggot why have i brought more girls to this sight after fucking them than anyone here? hmmmm? guy who lives with his mammer and daddy

thats not an accomplishment, retard. thats infamy.
    Infashock can u suck ur own dick or no?
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches when other kids were playing with their tony the tiger sweaters you were pushing your eyeball back into the socket for the medical jedis

an entire life as a cuck

thats rich coming from a homeschool kid that couldn't talk to girls so just sipped bundy in his basement lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if im such a faggot why have i brought more girls to this sight after fucking them than anyone here? hmmmm? guy who lives with his mammer and daddy

You sound constipated.
    Anyways this is about me and mal getting it on again, try to stay on topic you jelly fags
    Originally posted by Codebeta You sound constipated.

I don't think you know what the word "sound" means... anyways I know you're a pathetic that makes ree ree sounds and that lives with his mother and doesn't get laid but this thread is about mal getting out of the house and getting some more krolo cock since she's been thinking about it for over 2 years. Can we please stay on topic? mmmmmmk?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Bill Krozby,
    Have you seen Infinities dick? If so, how? If you have a pic can you post it?

Thanks in advance😇
    Leave mal alone.
    Fona gonna beat your butt if you don't!
Jump to Top