User Controls

Killer attack bird, caught on camera!

Ok, my title is exaggerated click bait, but also true! For the past two weeks my dog and I have been getting attacked by a little bird that thinks he’s some big shot, but really he (or she) is just a bully and a jerk! Anyone else having this issue or does this bird just have something against me and my dog?

All joking aside, anyone know who I should report this to? I’m afraid if I report it, they will just kill the bird or something. Even if they remove it humanely, I’m sure there’s a nest that bird is protecting or some reason it’s being so protective. Should I just wait it out? I’m legitimately getting scared every time I walk over there. This bird is going to kill me one day!!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you got a thing about reporting shit ain't you?

how about trying out dealing with shit, instead of just calling the next human to come deal with shit for you.

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by greenplastic Ok, my title is exaggerated click bait, but also true! For the past two weeks my dog and I have been getting attacked by a little bird that thinks he’s some big shot, but really he (or she) is just a bully and a jerk! Anyone else having this issue or does this bird just have something against me and my dog?

All joking aside, anyone know who I should report this to? I’m afraid if I report it, they will just kill the bird or something. Even if they remove it humanely, I’m sure there’s a nest that bird is protecting or some reason it’s being so protective. Should I just wait it out? I’m legitimately getting scared every time I walk over there. This bird is going to kill me one day!!

It's a local breed of Swallow or French type bird that it's in their nature to try and harass you to go after it as it cleverly pulls you in the opposite direction of their nest. that's all it's doing. it will even claw the back of your head and draw blood if it has to. They have these stories on News every year from people getting attacked in Downtown San Francisco or San Jose by these mothers.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Ok, my title is exaggerated click bait, but also true! For the past two weeks my dog and I have been getting attacked by a little bird that thinks he’s some big shot, but really he (or she) is just a bully and a jerk! Anyone else having this issue or does this bird just have something against me and my dog?

this bitch is scared of an oversized budgie.

kill yourself.
    BTW I might of been wrong about the bird type. Is it a black bird?

http://www.ktvu.com/news/dive-bombing-birds-attack-unsuspecting-castro-pedestrians

if a fucking cat can do it, what's your excuse?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist

if a fucking cat can do it, what's your excuse?
    Originally posted by infinityshock hes a bigger pussy, faggot
    jill can you stop calling me a faggot all the time, i don't like it. you're gonna make me cry in a minute.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist jill can you stop calling me a faggot all the time, i don't like it. you're gonna make me cry in a minute
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and suck my cock, faggot
    its really hurtful calling me a faggot all the time, please refrain.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist jill can you stop calling me a faggot all the time, i don't like it. you're gonna make me cry in a minute
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu, faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu, faggot

right that's it now, i'm telling my mom on you.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist right that's it now, i'm telling my mom on you
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill tell her for you, faggot. shes kneeling between my feet
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol omg smh
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist its really hurtful calling me a faggot all the time, please refrain.

in all fairness you kinda are a faggot / cuck...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby in all fairness you kinda are a faggot / cuck…

stfu faggot and suck my cock
    suck sock cuck cock fingers in ringers goes the clock

-Dr Suess
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock suck sock cuck cock fingers in ringers goes the clock

-Dr Suess

suck my cock with a dildo crammed in your butt-tock

-Dr Me
    Originally posted by infinityshock suck my cock with a dildo crammed in your butt-tock

-Dr Me

LOl You're a raging lunatic
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock LOl You're a raging lunatic

with a raging hardon...
Jump to Top