User Controls

InfinityShock is a Shill

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    You just proved you're some CIA shill or linked to this underground sex group. I hope you're traced and brought to justice you filthy piece of shit.

https://www.drugs.com/illicit/devils-breath.html

It is in fact a real thing as I explained it was used on me. You're right.. the flower itself is not what causes it but the seeds of the flower are ground down and a chemical additive (now as I mentioned a catalyst) makes it very very real.

Fuck anything you even say to me from now on to be taken serious. I believe you're a smart person and perhaps educated yet you're also giving out disinfo. You're very much apart of black-ops. You and Speckles. FUCK OFF!
    “borrachero” shrub
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Old though.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Pharmacologically, scopolamine is classified as an anticholinergic medication and belladonna alkaloid. Side effects like dry mouth, blurred vision, headache, urinary retention, and dizziness can occur even at the low dose used in the transdermal patch. Overdoses can lead to a dangerous fast heart rate, dilated pupils, toxic psychosis, confusion, vivid hallucinations, seizures or coma, among other events. Use with alcohol is warned against in the official package labeling. Combining it with alcohol, as in a spiked drink, or with other sedative drugs would certainly hasten central nervous system depression. Confusion, disorientation, excitability, and amnesia could ensue with oral consumption. But immediate “zombie-like” side effects by blowing it into someones face? That seems unlikely, from a pharmacologic standpoint. Others have also questioned the reports of robberies taking place when the powder is blown into someone's face or placed on a business card.

your link literally says it's all hype and corroborates what I said in the other thread
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    We also have a neat trick where we sprinkle a bit in the arch of your shoe.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Trianglism is actually an intelligence operation I'm a real life narc

SPUD ROY

Triangle = one half of the star of david
    jedis use the inverted triangle because they are evil.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they cross the holy triangle against itself
    Just got this in a fax from my superiors in the Mossad.

None of this is funny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein None of this is funny.

אני משטרה

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock You just proved you're some CIA shill or linked to this underground sex group. I hope you're traced and brought to justice you filthy piece of shit.

https://www.drugs.com/illicit/devils-breath.html

It is in fact a real thing as I explained it was used on me. You're right.. the flower itself is not what causes it but the seeds of the flower are ground down and a chemical additive (now as I mentioned a catalyst) makes it very very real.

Fuck anything you even say to me from now on to be taken serious. I believe you're a smart person and perhaps educated yet you're also giving out disinfo. You're very much apart of black-ops. You and Speckles. FUCK OFF!

listen closely, you pharmaceutical-addled fuckpuppet, because im not explaining this to you again.

your cited article is dated September 2015...and references an article from 1995.

my information and sources predates even that.

the only thing that was used on you was a dirty dildo that had been passed around several gay bars and the reason your so grumpy now is because of the extreme constipation caused by said dildo plugging up your colon, leaving you constipated.

im giving out facts. youre giving out conspiracy nutjob fake news fueled by some sort of illicit drug overdose on your part...probably bath salts.

scopolomine doesnt work the way you say it works via inhalation.

youre an idiot
    Originally posted by aldra your link literally says it's all hype and corroborates what I said in the other thread

That is the synthetic form not the flower seed's I see people pulling off the flowers and leaving the head-stock left on it.. it turns from green to blue color. then you drive past it in a few days and the entire thing is hacked down. they're cutting them down at nighttime. I saw a regular homeless dude pretending to smell one at a traffic circle while waiting for rides on evening at dark time.. a dude (most likely a cop) drove up in a black 4x4 with a TNC tag on the back and watched him.. looked at me, I shrugged and drove off. the next day, the entire plant was gone.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Just got this in a fax from my superiors in the Mossad.

Superman 3. the prison
    Originally posted by infinityshock listen closely, you pharmaceutical-addled fuckpuppet, because im not explaining this to you again.

your cited article is dated September 2015…and references an article from 1995.

my information and sources predates even that.

the only thing that was used on you was a dirty dildo that had been passed around several gay bars and the reason your so grumpy now is because of the extreme constipation caused by said dildo plugging up your colon, leaving you constipated.

im giving out facts. youre giving out conspiracy nutjob fake news fueled by some sort of illicit drug overdose on your part…probably bath salts.

scopolomine doesnt work the way you say it works via inhalation.

youre an idiot

You're a filthy dickbutt

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock You're a filthy dickbutt

youre an idiot
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    I want to play bum simulator.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot

wow so original....
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wow so original….

youre an idiot
Jump to Top