User Controls

I get it.

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I'v seen it before. It's a code and shell game

the entire dialogues on this site are designed to Dig PI and then you communicate with some Enigma machine. (Oddly enough, Taipan Enigma)

Mario is the codeword. it is the code word for 9/11 and probably the 2008 bank theft scandal. and predatorial loan scandal.
    So the clue is what?

this is no coincidense. You fucking silly fucks

Also another clue and often popularized after 50 years is SuperMarioNation vs SuperMarioWorld both portmantue one for the popular stop motion marrionettes from the TV show Thunderbirds (company was SuperMarioNation for Super Marrionette Nation or some shit.

Noticed how Soutpark's Parker and Stone creators made the Marrionette film? -MERICA.. FUCK YA. Guess which specials they hired?

Another thing.. the persons show help produce this produced The Smoking Gun pilot episode (the spin off from X Files) who also worked with the guy who made the 1970s cult classic Madusa's Touch

Plane flying into a building.

SATAN IS READY FOR THE FINAL WAR!

Real-time text (RTT) is text transmitted instantly as it is typed or created. Recipients can immediately read the message while it is being written, without waiting.

Real-time text is used for conversational text, in collaboration, and in live captioning. Technologies include TDD/TTY devices for the deaf, live captioning for TV, Text over IP (ToIP), some types of instant messaging, software that automatically captions conversations [1] , captioning for telephony/video teleconferencing, telecommunications relay services including ip-relay, transcription services including Remote CART, TypeWell, collaborative text editing, streaming text applications, next-generation 9-1-1/1-1-2[2] emergency service. Obsolete TDD/TTY devices are being replaced by more modern real-time text technologies, including Text over IP, ip-relay, and instant messaging.

During 2012, the Real-Time Text Taskforce (R3TF)[3] designed a standard international symbol to represent real-time text, as well as the alternate name Fast Text to improve public education of the technology.[4]

MARIO the shell game

MARIO the FOX TAIL

FOX=666
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    but what does this have to do with mike pence?
    Originally posted by Nil but what does this have to do with mike pence?

You're right. We should just pay him 400k a year to sit and look amazing!
    Originally posted by Nil but what does this have to do with mike pence?

LOL For a day they froze my account at FB

fuck Facebook nazi shittank

IT'S WAR BOYS! GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS AND COME WITH ME
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock LOL For a day they froze my account at FB

You should do that thing where you request Facebook to send you all the information they have on you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I'v seen it before. It's a code and shell game

the entire dialogues on this site are designed to Dig PI and then you communicate with some Enigma machine. (Oddly enough, Taipan Enigma)

Mario is the codeword. it is the code word for 9/11 and probably the 2008 bank theft scandal. and predatorial loan scandal.

other than nude pics of your wife...all i want to know is what you OD'd on
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock LOL For a day they froze my account at FB

im going to grab my tactical dildo and come on you.
    Originally posted by infinityshock im going to grab my tactical dildo and come on you.

Just admit it's true. Piece of shit. You're probably making money on drug dealing and transfering columbian cocaine and dragonsbreath off of boats you siezed.

GOD I WANT TO BE RICH AND MOVE TO SWITZ

FUCK THIS DUMB DOWN TOILET SHACK THAT AMERICA IS BECOMING>
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Just admit it's true. Piece of shit. You're probably making money on drug dealing and transfering columbian cocaine and dragonsbreath off of boats you siezed.

GOD I WANT TO BE RICH AND MOVE TO SWITZ

FUCK THIS DUMB DOWN TOILET SHACK THAT AMERICA IS BECOMING>

youre an idiot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wut ev, ese
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Wut ev, ese

you must be on some good shit if it hasnt worn off by now
Jump to Top