User Controls

Scopelamine In Berkeley

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    This shit is growing wild in Berkeley. It's far more powerful than Roofies.

Scopelamine in synthetic form is used for Sea Sickness.

But in it's natural form it is mixed with glitter and blown into people to rob them of their wallet and pin number. it makes you do and say anything someone asks you. last for about 20 minutes

I had it blown on me a few times. made my mind go blank. It is also used to control women into sex trafficking or have them use it on Johns.

There is a lot of corruption in San Francisco right now

Look for these growing in neighborhoods.. people see them as pretty bell flowers. They're dangerous and deadly. they're even growing them in Traffic Circles.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock This shit is growing wild in Berkeley. It's far more powerful than Roofies.

Scopelamine in synthetic form is used for Sea Sickness.

But in it's natural form it is mixed with glitter and blown into people to rob them of their wallet and pin number. it makes you do and say anything someone asks you. last for about 20 minutes

I had it blown on me a few times. made my mind go blank. It is also used to control women into sex trafficking or have them use it on Johns.

There is a lot of corruption in San Francisco right now

Look for these growing in neighborhoods.. people see them as pretty bell flowers. They're dangerous and deadly. they're even growing them in Traffic Circles.

stfu idiot. you have no idea what youre talking about...but i do...and youre rehashing BS urban legends that started in the mid/late 80s.

you adding that 'glitter' idiocy...that just makes the story less believable and your faggotry more believable.

go ahead...trying inhaling glitter and see what happens.

idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu idiot. you have no idea what youre talking about…but i do…and youre rehashing BS urban legends that started in the mid/late 80s.

you adding that 'glitter' idiocy…that just makes the story less believable and your faggotry more believable.

go ahead…trying inhaling glitter and see what happens.

idiot.

You must be one of these pieces of shit who sells children in sex markets to deflect the truth about this. I didn't HEAR about this. I experienced it. And the girl who did it to me was punched in the face to keep her mouth shut. She came so close to telling me when I asked but cried .. and she was from the projects out in hunters point.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it doesn't work that way
    Shut your fuckhole Punk. Fuck you Infinity. I know for a fact that dudes in the Coast Guard were aiding Oakland PD (and other Police agencies) in this rogue group to rape kids. They burried that fucking story real fast. The Oakland PD even took them onto Coast Guard Base in Alameda at Government Island and raped a 17 year old daughter of a 9-1-1 Oakland Dispatcher PD officer

This shit is being used to fund money for Black Ops. And fucking Aquino came into my Store

To this day.. fucking FBI blowing it off. Funny how we can link James Comey with TOTSE. FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND FUCK YOU
    Originally posted by aldra it doesn't work that way

Shut up you dont know what you're talking about. It's been used many times THIS WAY. Fucking another member of the kiddy pedo club. Fuck you ALDRA
    intense delerium, not obedience. highly unpredictable. I would recommend you eat a box of hyoscine-type motion sickness pills to find out for yourself, but it's very easy to OD and will probably interact with other medications you're on.

there are leaked or declassified CIA studies detailing how worthless it is as a 'truth serum' or 'mind control aid'.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What is ED/50 for Scopolamine?
    I'm not sure, but I remember reading at the time that scopolomine was the most dangerous of the belladonna alkaloids because the range between its threshold dose and lethal dose was so narrow. I ended up eating a full box of 'travacalm HO' and it took 3-4 days to get back to normal.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra I'm not sure, but I remember reading at the time that scopolomine was the most dangerous of the belladonna alkaloids because the range between its threshold dose and lethal dose was so narrow. I ended up eating a full box of 'travacalm HO' and it took 3-4 days to get back to normal.

Jesus Christ. I am glad i never tried deleriants, nor do i ever plan to.
    Don't listen to these obvious detractors. these are the idiots who like to break you down and mark you as people who smell like shit by smearing it on your clothes and then have numerous people distract you from different points and do stupid shit (which my "Autism" was easy to point out")

they have cops involved (and I'm fairly certain at least one of these two asian cops who commited suicide before letting other cops arrest them locally in my area were there the night I was terminated from employment.) also I'm laughing at a user's name. and a name dropped in here. of someone I know from years ago.

Give it a break. clearly society is to much of a fucking bunch of lemming idiots who can't think for themselves. so nothing will ever come of this. But personally I would love to round all of this corrupted shit up and nuke it off the planet. DIABFF
    Also.. This could be premature.. but it seemed timed just perfect. After a year now we might see who is behind the fires and fire pulling games in this building. As I was creating this thread the alarm went off for a moment... it looks like we might know who (At the very moment I'm posting about Bell Flowers) that someone tried to set off smoke and fire detectors and was caught by my girlfriend. perhaps to rattle my cage. I know someone lives in my area. As a matter of fact, and I have found personal info on it. One of Jeffs co network guys from Nirvana Net lives only 3 blocks from where I'm staying in El Cerrito/Albany (Which is a suburb of North Berkeley) Poindexters Place. So.. hey, -Speckles.. you're not Poindexter by chance. perhaps a neighbor of mine who lives closer than 3 blocks away?

I'v notice spoof calls coming in right at that second as well. Again.. it's to rattle a cage and then play a deflect game
    Also my girlfriend just called the Police on her. FUCK YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!
    xy0 Houston
    I've used Datura and Hioscyamine (sp?), It's weird -- a good way to waste a couple of days.
    Omg what in the fuck have we gotten ourselves into here.
    WAR HAS BEGUN

Eye for an Eye
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock You must be one of these pieces of shit who sells children in sex markets to deflect the truth about this. I didn't HEAR about this. I experienced it. And the girl who did it to me was punched in the face to keep her mouth shut. She came so close to telling me when I asked but cried .. and she was from the projects out in hunters point.

how the drizzling shit do you get seks traffic-king little kids out of scopolamine.

bitch...i am literally a leading authority on the matter...you cant even spell it rite, retard. you didnt experience anything other than delusions of grandeur. 100% of a certain subset of criminal complaints alleging surreptitious administration of the 'knock out' agents described similarly to what youre trying to blather on about were due to someone busted for something who was trying to find a way out. i.e., cheating husband who gets caught cheating claims 'but i was drugged...everyone pity me.'

youre an idiot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Shut your fuckhole Punk. Fuck you Infinity. I know for a fact that dudes in the Coast Guard were aiding Oakland PD (and other Police agencies) in this rogue group to rape kids. They burried that fucking story real fast. The Oakland PD even took them onto Coast Guard Base in Alameda at Government Island and raped a 17 year old daughter of a 9-1-1 Oakland Dispatcher PD officer

This shit is being used to fund money for Black Ops. And fucking Aquino came into my Store

To this day.. fucking FBI blowing it off. Funny how we can link James Comey with TOTSE. FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND FUCK YOU

my fuckhole is located between your ass cheeks and bubbly lips.

someone call the white-coats. this nutbag is ready to be hauled away to the funny farm.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Shut up you dont know what you're talking about. It's been used many times THIS WAY. Fucking another member of the kiddy pedo club. Fuck you ALDRA

no. it hasnt. i am literally an expert on scopolomine. i was literally my job to be on the lookout for its deleterious effects. there is no quantity of scopolomine in any means of administration that has the effects you described. and insufflation is NOT feasible in the manner you described.

youre an idiot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra intense delerium, not obedience. highly unpredictable. I would recommend you eat a box of hyoscine-type motion sickness pills to find out for yourself, but it's very easy to OD and will probably interact with other medications you're on.

there are leaked or declassified CIA studies detailing how worthless it is as a 'truth serum' or 'mind control aid'.

that...

all of that...
Jump to Top