User Controls

Nigerian Queen Kicked off Airline Flight for Excessive Body Reeking

infinityshock Black Hole
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/05/13/lawsuit-nigerian-woman-kicked-off-united-flight-to-sfo-after-white-man-complained-about-her-smell/

A negress and sprogs were kicked off a United Airlines flight after a raciss whitey complained that she had a “pungent” odor, according to a racial discrimination lawsuit filed against the company.

The incident involving the passenger, a raciss white male, happened two years ago, when Queen Obioma, a Niggerrhean citizen, and her two handsome and well tanned individual sprogs were boarding a flight from Houston to San Francisco. The family had flown from Lagos, Niggerrhea, and were on the second leg of a three-flight journey to Ontario, Canada.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Some of them stink really bad.

That might have saved a lot of people from vomiting.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Some of them stink really bad.

That might have saved a lot of people from vomiting.

which is why i cant wait to hear the real story about what happened because everything in the media follows the handsome and well tanned individual-loving' kike narrative:

'dindu nuffin'
    'mammy takin dem good chilluns to school'
    'mean old nasty raciss white man/woman'
    'lawsuit...'
    'dindu nuffin'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's the garbage they eat. It seeps out of their pores.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    The way things are now with everyone afraid to offend black people for fear of the jedis she must have been very smelly indeed, like medical condition smelly.
    It's more an acrid, spicy smell than anything else.
    If you have ever had to use a public restroom next to a black woman you’d understand. I’m honestly not sure what the deal is but god it’s awful.
    It's in the sweat. We smell terrible to them, too.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    It's their stinking pussy is what it is.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING The way things are now with everyone afraid to offend black people for fear of the jedis she must have been very smelly indeed, like medical condition smelly.

not where i live. the niggers know how to behave or what the consequences will be.
    I've fucked multiple negresses and never noticed any unusually bad smell.

It's probably just fat-ass Americans being typical fat-asses.

Fat white girls smell worse than anything. They're like a mix of sour cream and my composting bin. Goddam.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    had to click link to see wtf news website opens an article with "A negress and sprogs"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm not sure how kicking a stinky person off a plane equates to racism...it seems racist in itself to call it racism. The implication being only niggas stink.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein I've fucked multiple negresses and never noticed any unusually bad smell.

It's probably just fat-ass Americans being typical fat-asses.

Fat white girls smell worse than anything. They're like a mix of sour cream and my composting bin. Goddam.

stfu handsome and well tanned individual...
    White people smell like fish, I'm told.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL White people smell like fish, I'm told.

everyone smells different
    Originally posted by -SpectraL White people smell like fish, I'm told.

Wet dog is the usually whitey smell. Still I'd sooner smell like a wet dog than a rancid rotting vagina.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    black americans aren't especially unhygenic in my experience except of course the super trashy ones, but i have notcied that africans dont fucking bathe
    I remember being on a flight next to a nigga woman and her nigglets. she had this disgusting blob of food wrapped in foil that she opened up and it smelled like a combo of shit, horses ass and broken dreams...She started eating it and as I looked around at it she smiled and offered it up to me..."No thanks, I'll stick with the inflight peanuts".
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wet dog is the usually whitey smell. Still I'd sooner smell like a wet dog than a rancid rotting vagina.

the only thing that smells like wet dog is wet dog. if a person smells like it its because they have a dog and the smell rubbed off on them.
Jump to Top