User Controls

Poll: Should I Break Up With My BF?

He’s just getting needier and needier and resents me any moment I touch my phone or computer. I’ve never cheated on him but he acts so paranoid. I’m getting sick of it.

Gonna tally up this thread in about a week to decide if I’m going to do this or not and how quickly.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You should check his phone and computer.
    Originally posted by Zanick You should check his phone and computer.

I do. He’s not cheating on me. He never checks my shit tho.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- He’s just getting needier and needier and resents me any moment I touch my phone or computer. I’ve never cheated on him but he acts so paranoid. I’m getting sick of it.

Gonna tally up this thread in about a week to decide if I’m going to do this or not and how quickly.

faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick You should check his phone and computer.

you should set your phone to vibrate, shove it up your asshole, then post your phone number here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock you should set your phone to vibrate, shove it up your asshole, then post your phone number here.

Wait... he has a good point... Zanny do it! I’ll call you.
    Why are you checking his phone/computer though?

And how often are you on yours? Is his annoyance justified?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Why are you checking his phone/computer though?

Trust issues, the base of a healthy relationship!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think Lala has a good point. Why are you already checking his phone and stuff? There's perhaps a muddying of boundaries going on here, I'm just not clear on which way it goes. How recent is his concern about your devices? Has he gotten specific about why?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    If you ever need to ask somebody this question the relationship is already over
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I think Lala has a good point. Why are you already checking his phone and stuff? Clearly, there's a muddying of boundaries going on here, I'm just not clear on which way.

is that your alt or lannys? im curious which one of you two fags is pretending not to be a fag while pretending to be a female, which in itself is the definition of a faggot.
    Originally posted by Daily If you ever need to ask somebody this question the relationship is already over

I can understand how somebody who's had a bad experience might feel this way, but it seems premature given that nothing has been made explicit.
    Originally posted by infinityshock is that your alt or lannys? im curious which one of you two fags is pretending not to be a fag while pretending to be a female, which in itself is the definition of a faggot.

Listen you obnoxious little fuck I’ve video chatted with someone from here and I’m real.

If you weren’t such an intolerable shit stain I might send you a pic of my tits but I’m guessing you’d prefer cock instead and as much as you’re dying for me to have one of those...I don’t.
    Originally posted by Zanick I can understand how somebody who's had a bad experience might feel this way, but it seems premature given that nothing has been made explicit.

???

If a girl ever calls her significant other needy the relationship is legit over

He would have to seriously change up his entire persona if he ever wants to appear attractive to her again. OP is probably withholding sex from him

OP pls confirm
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Listen you obnoxious little fuck I’ve video chatted with someone from here and I’m real.

If you weren’t such an intolerable shit stain I might send you a pic of my tits but I’m guessing you’d prefer cock instead and as much as you’re dying for me to have one of those…I don’t.

you wont know the meaning of obnoxious until im jamming my cock up your asshole so deep you feel the urge to scream out in pain...but cant...because youre choking on the head of my cock.

youre an adorable little faggot...thinking i give a half of an iota of a shit about some fake tit pics you think you can post. dont flatter yourself. regardless of you threatening to post pics of tits ive seen more quality tits today than everyone on this site combined.
    Did not read.
    OP I've been warning you for the last 5 months about cybercucking your boyfriend

If he wasn't afraid to lay down the pimp hand making this thread would have never crossed your mind
    Originally posted by ohfralala Why are you checking his phone/computer though?

And how often are you on yours? Is his annoyance justified?

Because he never bothers to keep his cell service on so a lot of people relay messages to me. And other times he doesn’t check his own fb messages to I read them to stay on top of people who want to hang out or business opportunities.
    Originally posted by Daily ???

If a girl ever calls her significant other needy the relationship is legit over

He would have to seriously change up his entire persona if he ever wants to appear attractive to her again. OP is probably withholding sex from him

OP pls confirm

It’s been a week. I’m not withholding it just doesn’t occur to me. He complained about masterbating yet again this morning. And I pretended like I’d been in a hurry but I laughed about it later.
    Originally posted by Daily OP I've been warning you for the last 5 months about cybercucking your boyfriend

If he wasn't afraid to lay down the pimp hand making this thread would have never crossed your mind

What do you mean “warning”?
Jump to Top