User Controls

ATTN: TOTSE people. Yes, ALL of you.

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    I hereby challenge you all to a tofu eating contest. Faggots.

Here, take a hit from my soy-leaf bong and drink some of my fermented soy-milk. We're getting jiggy tonite.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like to get high and stare at your avatar for hours at a time.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]

Is this any good ?
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by mmQ I like to get high and stare at your avatar for hours at a time.

Yes, I can't blame you, the very first original video of the discovery of multi-cellular mitosis amongst the "Labrador"/"Golden Retriever" subspecies of canis lupus familiaris is certainly a wonder to behold.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Omg their conjoined. I didn't really pay it that close attention.

They are fucking precious!!! I'm gonna research that. I hope it doesn't make me sad.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Say tofu one more time and I'm calling the cops.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Omg their conjoined. I didn't really pay it that close attention.

They are fucking precious!!! I'm gonna research that. I hope it doesn't make me sad.

I hope you don't believe that.
    Why not? I googled it and there are animals that are conjoined "twins".
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING I hereby challenge you all to a tofu eating contest. Faggots.

Here, take a hit from my soy-leaf bong and drink some of my fermented soy-milk. We're getting jiggy tonite.

I thought this said we were getting jiggly tonight. Hahahahah
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Why not? I googled it and there are animals that are conjoined "twins".

But not that one. ;)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I once ate two full plates of Seitan Steak nigga.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I once splattered the entire back of the toilet bowl with liquid shit almost immediately after eating Taco Bell. I didn't make any extra effort to clean it. Oh well.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Once I was drunk as fuck and went to take a piss in the toilet of the pub - I went into the cubicle and stood over a beef patty. lol I thought to myself, why would anybody bring a burger into the toilet

As I took my dick out to piss, I also farted slightly - the smell of shit began to linger around my nostrils and I was taken aback by what I thought was my cute little innocent fart - I pissed triumphantly while deeply inhaling my creation - what a guy, what a moment, what a life

As I put my dick away, I looked down at the beef patty again - I adjusted my monocle and upon closer inspection I realised I was standing over and inhaling the fumes of a huge stepped on shit - somebody else's shit, a foreign shit, the shit of an other

There's no big reveal or climax or anything interesting. I just wanted to tell you guys this story. Watch out and stay safe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I used to think tofu was ground meat made from toes and the reason it was white and rubbery was because toes are gross.
Jump to Top