User Controls

i got a cut on my leg

long story short, i smoked meth with some homeless black dude, cold copped some h from some skinny white dude and put a bunch of it in my asshole, all this at the tail end of 1 month of doing 4f-mph every day and staying up and not eating much, and all this culminated in a fat knife chopping into my leg and bleeding everywhere for 4 hours while my gf thought i was dying from bleeding out and making a fucking huge scene in CVS with a bloody ass leg.

anyways my question is, the knife chopped and the skin split. i probably should have gotten stitches but didnt. but the skin split apart 2 or 3 cm or so, and now theres a scab underneath. so what happens to the excess skin? will i have a flab of skin hanging off my leg when that heals or what?
    It will dry up and eventually fall off after a few weeks
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What the sea turtle said.

Do you have a job? Where do you live? How the fuck do all of you have money to do all these drugs and go on crazy benders? I'm jealous. I want to plug meth and cut myself and have psychotic episodes and beat my family members up and shit my pants and make LSD and see shadow people but I normally have to go to work, so I can't do any of that. And if I don't have to go to work, it's because I don't have a job, and therefore don't have the money or resources to afford getting all crazy for weeks on end.

What is the method to y'alls madness?!!!!

infinityshock Black Hole
    1. post close-up pics of the cleaned wound

2. you cleaned it...right?
    What the sea turtle said.

Do you have a job? Where do you live? How the fuck do all of you have money to do all these drugs and go on crazy benders? I'm jealous. I want to plug meth and cut myself and have psychotic episodes and beat my family members up and shit my pants and make LSD and see shadow people but I normally have to go to work, so I can't do any of that. And if I don't have to go to work, it's because I don't have a job, and therefore don't have the money or resources to afford getting all crazy for weeks on end.

What is the method to y'alls madness?!!!!

right now im out of school and not working but still have a little cash saved up. when i start school again in the fall ill be getting that sweet gi bill money again. so it was an irresponsible use of money for sure but as long as i dont do it on the reg ill be good.

pics coming shortly. i didnt clean it because i was fucked up on k pins, h, and 4f-mph and also sleep deprivation and weed and felt like i was drunk and seeing shadow people EVERYWHERE. like at one point some trees were a giant t-rex. but my friend who just did h and mxe was coherent enough to drive us to cvs and get medical shit and clean it for me.
    whyd u stab ur leg?
Jump to Top