User Controls

Making A Program That Calls My Work And Then Plays Music When I Answer

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    So I work at a call center. When I worked in retail, they gave me attitude so I shit back. I made an Android program that auto-dialed them every minute. The old lady tha had to answer was getting pissed, lol. But she was a old bitter bitch, so who cares.

Anyway, I want to make one that auto-dials my call center, dials into my department, then when someone answers Ill use one of the voice recognization APIs to recognize my gretting and name, and then my program will repeativly play "Hold on a minute. I need to go get my credit card." and play a song from a list I make. This would repeat for about 15 minutes.

So my AHT would go up, but I could listen to music while working.

What do you think?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    That sounds like a cool idea,But it might just be easier to have google assistant make the calls for you.
    check out the video in this link https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/8/17332070/google-assistant-makes-phone-call-demo-duplex-io-2018
    AI is going to be fun to play with.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Why not just work. Jus a suggestion.
    Originally posted by joerell Why not just work. Jus a suggestion.

Because I can work while listening to music.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sounds like a dope hussle.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    What happens when they pull a recording tho?
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Your ass will get fired once they review it.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Had a conversation with an AI over the phone just the other day. Sounded and behaved just like a real person.
    The recording would clearly prove that I am waiting for the customer to get their card.

I was hoping to get a promotion from it...
    good plan, don't listen to dfg, he's an idiot
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The only giveaway is when you start talking it abruptly stops speaking in mid sentence and then resumes the conversation on the new relevance once you stop speaking. Kind of spooky, really.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

use this audio
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by greenplastic good plan, don't listen to dfg, he's an idiot

Yep, don't listen to the guy that employs people from call centers and has friends that own call centers. Nope.
    TT.x1c Houston
    sounds interesting

show up barely work and get money

you should get through the training period of a work from home support job and do this
    TT.x1c Houston
    you should pre recorf some kind of believable conversation to have with your robot before it puts you on hold

then during the hold period have some breaks where it goes

hey u still there gimme a minute looking for my card
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top