User Controls

Flat Earth

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Are flat earthers epistemological experts or do their arguments rest on verbal chicanery and Talmudic pilpul

Can somebody knowledgeable on this subject clear it up for me
    HTS highlight reel
    earth is round, goyim. stop asking questions. are you stupid? everyone knows the earth is round. you don't want to look foolish do you, goy?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i have literally flown from azores to canada, observing various digital, optical, and hard-copy plotted navigational means, via a 'great circle' route, proving the earth is round.

anyone that thinks the earth is flat is a lanny-tier dumbfuck retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Earth-chan, is not flat.
    tell em get they cash right
    really i don't act right
    sprite same color as a blacklight
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Daily Are flat earthers epistemological experts or do their arguments rest on verbal chicanery and Talmudic pilpul

Can somebody knowledgeable on this subject clear it up for me

Dude.. there is a Glass dome on top.. MmmK?
    I think flat chested girls are hot myself.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    earth is flat but becos of the time/space wrap it appears and feels round.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader earth is flat but becos of the time/space wrap it appears and feels round.

It wouldn't be large enough to be affected by such a thing to that degree. based on light speed. the bend occures in millions of light years.. perhaps billions.

perhaps our universe is a single nucleus Ohhhh hurrrr reee tar dated
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    All the other planets are flat too.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    You flat-cucks get it half right, you just don't realise the reality of the TIME CUBE earth.

http://timecube.2enp.com/
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Your mom's a time cube.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    They also claim that earth is not moving because they would feel it if it was.

Whats funny if that earth actually stopped moving all of a sudden, we'd all get thrown into space at speeds of 1675 km/h or 1,040 miles/hour along with buildings/cars/oceans etc. It would be pretty fucking epic imo, but lets still hope it doesn't happen.
    what if reality was flat.

Originally posted by Xlite They also claim that earth is not moving because they would feel it if it was.

Whats funny if that earth actually stopped moving all of a sudden, we'd all get thrown into space at speeds of 1675 km/h or 1,040 miles/hour along with buildings/cars/oceans etc. It would be pretty fucking epic imo, but lets still hope it doesn't happen.

I wonder if you could stop the rotation of the earth with a doomsday device of some sort
    Xlite African Astronaut
    You probably could stop the rotation but not instantaneously.
    That would be funny if Superman reversing the rotation of the Earth actually just killed everyone instead.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP is a retard and needs to get off the crack
    I still think everything is flat and it just looks 3D

like this image is actually flat, because it is being recorded on a flat camera taken by flat people and displayed on a flat monitor and viewed by your flat eyes.

It looks 3D but its actually flat.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby OP is a retard and needs to get off the crack

I have your address laminated on my ceiling directly above my bed

Don't make me come down there and slap you up. Your girl will consent to me upon first contact
    Originally posted by Daily I have your flat address laminated on my flat ceiling directly above my flat bed

fix'd
Jump to Top