User Controls

Is Jill Valentine good looking?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Or is she only fuckable?
    Thats what I wanna know.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I'd smash
    For god sakes matt you bringing that shit over here too?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Or is she only fuckable?

hes probably good looking enough in the dark to justify sucking his dick.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    id suk her dik
    Originally posted by infinityshock hes probably good looking enough in the dark to justify sucking his dick.

😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jillvalentine 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

i have no idea what that means. i dont do emoti-tards
    Originally posted by jillvalentine 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Pay no mind. This is finny sometimes called Jill. He rages all the time but he’s harmless. He usually likes to talk about plundering assholes. Literally nothing he says to you should matter to you because he just follows Bill Krozby around like his own peanut gallery and asks for nudes from all the guys. I think he thinks it’s a great troll or something.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    say it aint so Jill
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- Pay no mind. This is finny sometimes called Jill. He rages all the time but he’s harmless. He usually likes to talk about plundering assholes. Literally nothing he says to you should matter to you because he just follows Bill Krozby around like his own peanut gallery and asks for nudes from all the guys. I think he thinks it’s a great troll or something.

no one asked you for you peanut-gallerying.

feel free to stfu and make your useless self slightly less useless and post your own nude selfies.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'd smash the fuck outta jillvalentine.

but just so there's absolutely no confusion and infaggotryshack doesn't get the wrong idea tho, i'm definitely NOT talking about you jill the jedi jar. so don't be getting your little faggot hopes up now.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist id smash the fuck outta jillvalentinebut just so there's absolutely no confusion and infaggotryshack doesn't get the wrong idea tho, i'm definitely NOT talking about you jill the jedi jar. so don't be getting your little faggot hopes up now
    youve made it clear how to confuse you. use words with more than one syllable.

thats why you should have finished second grade you dumb handsome and well tanned individual
    Fuck you Matt
    Originally posted by -mal- Pay no mind. This is finny sometimes called Jill. He rages all the time but he’s harmless. He usually likes to talk about plundering assholes. Literally nothing he says to you should matter to you because he just follows Bill Krozby around like his own peanut gallery and asks for nudes from all the guys. I think he thinks it’s a great troll or something.

Thank you DearπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›. But I Honestly couldn't care less what's someone on the Internet thinks. I wasnt Serious with my emojis.
    Originally posted by jillvalentine Thank you DearπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›. But I Honestly couldn't care less what's someone on the Internet thinks. I wasnt Serious with my emojis.

Sorry. I take everything serious.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jillvalentine Thank you DearπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›. But I Honestly couldn't care less what's someone on the Internet thinks. I wasnt Serious with my emojis.

i was completely serious in extending an open invitation to suck my dick.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i was completely serious in extending an open invitation to suck my dick.

You said i had a dick.....
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by jillvalentine I wasnt Serious with my emojis.

Gotta rein in those emojis lest somebody get the wrong idea. your playing fast and loose with these emotes and it's getting me worried.
    Originally posted by Nil Gotta rein in those emojis lest somebody get the wrong idea. your playing fast and loose with these emotes and it's getting me worried.

Can you try that again?
Jump to Top