User Controls

I think I still have social anxiety

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    It was my first time out of the house in a while, but in town today I felt social anxiety today for the first time in a while. It's pretty pathetic being 34 and feeling socially anxious just being around people.

Then I was going to get chips, but the chipper look to be run by two big Al-Qaeda dudes. Like Taliban tier looking fuckers. How does this even happen in small town Ireland?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Dudes with turbans love convenience stores for some reason.
    Social anxiety is a symptom that is based on falsehoods and a misunderstanding of human nature.
    The people you'll run into in the fleshnet are no different from you, ackmed probably gets anxious around people too he is in a foreign country too after all.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I think it's a lot more common than we think. I hope so, anyway.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING How does this even happen in small town Ireland?

Literally the fucking jedis

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Social anxiety is a symptom that is based on falsehoods and a misunderstanding of human nature.
    The people you'll run into in the fleshnet are no different from you, ackmed probably gets anxious around people too he is in a foreign country too after all.

I wasn't nervous with Ackmed. It's more Irish people I get nervous around. I need to restart my life somewhere else.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Literally the fucking jedis

watch that kikes eyes...

see how they move independently of each other when a normal humans eyes are completely symmetrical.

that isnt just the indications of neurological damage...that is the symptom of a full-on terminal neurodegenerative disease.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING I wasn't nervous with Ackmed. It's more Irish people I get nervous around. I need to restart my life somewhere else.

But you're irish tho... Smh.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING It was my first time out of the house in a while, but in town today I felt social anxiety today for the first time in a while. It's pretty pathetic being 34 and feeling socially anxious just being around people.

Then I was going to get chips, but the chipper look to be run by two big Al-Qaeda dudes. Like Taliban tier looking fuckers. How does this even happen in small town Ireland?

What goes through your mind when you're anxious? I only get anxious on the phone, oddly enough. Irl i have no problems.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING It was my first time out of the house in a while, but in town today I felt social anxiety today for the first time in a while. It's pretty pathetic being 34 and feeling socially anxious just being around people.

Sorry to hear that, Soy.
    Have you been treated?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    The brain, like all other organs, needs proper nutrition. I think vit B deficiency are linked to anxiety.
    And lack of the ganja
    It's easily cured by having your dad tell you "Snap the fuck out of it".
    Originally posted by tee hee hee The brain, like all other organs, needs proper nutrition. I think vit B deficiency are linked to anxiety.

How can I get more vitamin b?
    I need to see a nutritionist
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I need to see a nutritionist

Well what do you eat now?
    Madman African Astronaut
    lol, buy some b vitimins or eat some protien or drink an energy drink. I bought some high potency biotin and now my hair looks like I have a perm. My friend asked me if I did something to my hair and told him to get fucked and I just have awesome hair.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume How can I get more vitamin b?

If you're not getting it through your diet, supplements. But getting your diet sorted should be your main priority

And don't believe in this "balanced diet" and "moderation" nonsense. Why would you eat poison (like sugar) in moderation? Cut all of it out entirely and when you fall off the wagon feel guilty and ashamed

This is the best way to eventually condition yourself to feel repulsed by shit food
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Well what do you eat now?

Canned food and fast food
    Soyb🤗
Jump to Top