User Controls

whats your tats?

Madman African Astronaut
    I've got an automically(whats that word?) correct heart over my heart that is black and dark blue as a nod to my favorite book, a heart of darkness, its also got some colored veins in similar to cover art of the book rant by chuck palanuik. Then I've got red lungs over my lungs that looks like tree branches a little bit that was the design of an incubus t shirt I had and wore to lollapalooza when I saw RATM and radiohead play and I just love the art and it reminds me of those shows and the crowd there where I really felt at home and flirted with this hot black chick that had a shirt that said "Smack my bitch up" and i was in love with her. Then I've got I've the bones of of my right arm and hand outlined and filled in with some shit similar to my avatar, then a plain black sleeve above that because I didn't know how to end it. I never wanted to get tats that were visible in a shirt but I play in bands and play shows and it just looks cool as shit when I play the guitar. I've also got a hammer and sickle that I'm a little embarrassed of and don't really know why I got but I just love the aesthetics of Russian cold war era propaganda. I might go over it or just go full crazy and get stalins face tattooed somewhere, idk.

I take my shirt off when I play shows and I just might be the coolest motherfucker there. I really feel at home at shows and actually like the people there.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    None yet, but I want to get the text from the One Ring tattooed around my bicep. I can't think of anything else I'd want to have done, but I figure most people start with one idea and go from there.

Based on the bands you mentioned seeing and the book, I think you have pretty good taste.
    Anatomically
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick None yet, but I want to get the text from the One Ring tattooed around my bicep. I can't think of anything else I'd want to have done, but I figure most people start with one idea and go from there.

Based on the bands you mentioned seeing and the book, I think you have pretty good taste.

youre the type that gets tattoos on the small of your back or on your pelvic bones like a typical bitch.

your boyfriend is going to make you get his name tattooed on your ass cheeks.
    Oh and I’ve only got one...lotus...on my front right shoulder
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]

I want to get a weev
    I looked up weev and found a gayniggers in outer space movie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I dunno who weev is but that movie is hilarious
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by ohfralala I looked up weev and found a gayniggers in outer space movie

You're on the right path so.
    Madman African Astronaut
    lol if I go to prison with that hammer and sickle im going to be fucked.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I want a chick with face tats and some money and I wanna die with her at age 37 when she's fat as hell in a domestic dispute.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily

that
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ohfralala I looked up weev and found a gayniggers in outer space movie

I hope you watched it, we should've made it mandatory viewing for anyone joining.

actually I'm going to PM lanny and try to get him to add a question you have to answer correctly before you can create an account:

"Watch Gayniggers from Outer Space. What does the Gaynigger Ambassador pour all over the President of Man?"

wait, I think GNAA already did that. nevermind.
    i got a rat tat

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I have a tiny one. It's kinda embarassing at my age so im gonna get rid of it eventually.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I have only one tat. A rose vine around my ankle. After I got it, tons of people asked me when I was getting another one. Many said tattoos were addicting. I still only have the one.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel i got a rat tat

I heard they speaking on my name
    You better stay up in your lane
    They do whatever for the fame
    You know I'll never change
    I paid attention how you changed
    I'm never exposin' my pain
    I'm head first 'bout my game
    I swear all we know is pain
    Originally posted by aldra I hope you watched it, we should've made it mandatory viewing for anyone joining.

actually I'm going to PM lanny and try to get him to add a question you have to answer correctly before you can create an account:

"Watch Gayniggers from Outer Space. What does the Gaynigger Ambassador pour all over the President of Man?"

wait, I think GNAA already did that. nevermind.

I did not watch it but I will
    Originally posted by infinityshock that

Originally posted by Daily

That's a fuckin Giraffe
Jump to Top