User Controls

Do you squeeze your teabags?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    When I make tea, after i'm done letting them soak/dunking them, I squueze the teabag(s) until all the remaining tea/liquid is out. I feel like that last remaining bit inside the teabags would be pretty concentrated/have a considerable amount left and its worth getting it out.
    Originally posted by Item 9 When I make tea, after i'm done letting them soak/dunking them, I squueze the teabag(s) until all the remaining tea/liquid is out. I feel like that last remaining bit inside the teabags would be pretty concentrated/have a considerable amount left and its worth getting it out.

No. Never. But Iā€™m going to now.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    tea bags? you damn heretics, you need to get a proper tea pot and strainer.

no dude...

another example of white ppl not knowing how to make tea. they always assume that the strongest flavor would produce the best tea, but this is wrong. if you let it brew too long or extract it too much you'll get a bunch of tannins that taste super bitter and are unpleasant in it. you gotta get the water hot but not too hot, and brew for like 2-4 minutes, then just take the bag out and toss it. don't leave it in your tea. that's the other thing white people fuck up about tea a lot.
    Pecker Teabagging
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    tea gives me the shits fast,, like 5 min after i drink it,, tea is evil
    No I let them drip, then hang them up to dry
    Ā Acolyte
    Always.
    If Iā€™m making a pitcher of sweet tea then yes.

If Iā€™m making a cup of hot tea then no.
    I'll give the bag a good swirl or bob it in the water for a bit if I think it's gonna be too weak. Haven't used teabag tea in a while though.

With green tea if you want it to taste the way its supposed to you should let the kettle reach boiling then remove heat for 2 minutes (or a little less) and the temp should be just right for steeping.
    no I only squeeze that ass
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    No. Dunk it fr like 5secs and reuse the bag a second time. I hate strong tea.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee No. Dunk it fr like 5secs and reuse the bag a second time. I hate strong tea.

that isnt tea...thats colored water
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein No I let them drip, then hang them up to dry

So you can reuse them? šŸ‘½
    Originally posted by infinityshock that isnt tea…thats colored water

What it comes down to is really just an excuse to drink cream tho. Cant really drink cream on its own without JUDGEMENT like you would milk...šŸ˜ƒ
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What it comes down to is really just an excuse to drink cream tho. Cant really drink cream on its own without JUDGEMENT like you would milk…šŸ˜ƒ

I can and I do. I'm a fat shit. I love drinking cream though, it's so tasty.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I always squeeze all the juice out dem shits, I thought this was normal.
    Originally posted by HTS I can and I do. I'm a fat shit. I love drinking cream though, it's so tasty.

We're bff's now.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    o-course
    I will usually press it lightly with a spoon, but i don't squeeze.
Jump to Top