mmQ Lisa Turtle
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    phailure to launch.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    https://niggasin.space/user/86

His list of bans is lulz.

Also lol:

Originally posted by infinityshock youre like a pixies asshole…the most adorable shit comes out of you.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I think he is a good litmus test for new users, he keeps the feminists and pussies away. Other than that hes from florida and thats the worst insult I can give to a person.
    What's wrong with being from FL?
    Madman African Astronaut
    So many things like old people, trailer trash, cubans on lifeboats, and the hellhole that is miami. I'm in love with the west and hate the south east with a passion. Also my first girlfriend was from miami and she broke my heart :(
    Well i shall see this character on monday then. Have a good wkend guys and girls! 😃
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    God damn

Originally posted by infinityshock youre like a pixies asshole…the most adorable shit comes out of you. youre trying to be all rough, tough, and hard to diaper yet have enough estrogen coursing through your veins to make a yoga class full of PMSing feminists hide their tampons in terror.

if you think that serious threads all over this site are going to get stuffed with shit and and slathered in anal squeezings by everyone, then magically all of a sudden with no plausible reasoning you decide one special thread whos entirety of content that you consider valuable is, in fact, steaming shit, isnt going to get shit upon, youre sorely mistaken.

dont flatter yourself thinking i give enough of a fuck to expend any more effort at berating you than i already have…especially considering you do a fine job of it on your own… and unless youre able to be on here 24-7 to 'moderate' my posts youre going to have to eat the meat because you dont get an option in the matter.

be a good little bunny wabbit and go wrap your boyfriends meat in leaves so you can chew on it and not feel guilty about the morality of being a bottom-of-the-foodchain herbivore faggot that cant control his craving for all the meat he needs to eat.

go change your maxipad…its over flowing

That's one heck of a burn.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I remember making an introduction thread on totse2 and infinity was the first person to respond with some gay rape murder shit and I handled it well and everyone immediately respected me for it and I was a valued member of the community.
Jump to Top