User Controls

Yogurt + Granola.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    They should make just yogurt & parfaits, thats shit is good...fruit ruins it.
    YES. fuck fruit I have been eating this for breakfast for 5 years
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I hate mixing yogurt and granola. They're totally different textures and they're each preferable by themselves.
    Goddamn, I'm still angry over this. Seriously the most fucked up thing to wake up to.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I have beef or scrambled eggs with double smoked bacon for breakfast.
    I would rather eat a live, squealing pig starting at the belly than combine yogurt and granola even once.
    dry granola? I hope you have something to drink at least.
    I would rather be dead
    Dramatic!!!
    I'm a passionate man. There's no excuse for this abomination combination. It's like cereal that never gets soggy or noodles that never soften. How can anybody think this is a good idea? I'm going to write to my congressman about it.
    You know you can buy yogurt...

And granola...

And mix them together
    Originally posted by ohfralala You know you can buy yogurt…

And granola…

And mix them together

Yeah, and I can just walk up to kids on the street and start molesting them in front of their parents. I don't though. It's essential to our nature that we establish boundaries for what is and isn't reasonable conduct, and yogurt + granola strictly falls under the 'no' category.
    Yes i see that. Your passion is overpowering at times...Like a huge wave when all you have is a tiny lil boat.
    Dry granola sounds horrible. Like eating wood
    Originally posted by Zanick Yeah, and I can just walk up to kids on the street and start molesting them in front of their parents. I don't though. It's essential to our nature that we establish boundaries for what is and isn't reasonable conduct, and yogurt + granola strictly falls under the 'no' category.

My post was for OP Zan. Simmer down bub it’s just a parfait.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Cool whip
    Orange jello
    Cool whip

That’s a fuckin parfait
    Originally posted by ohfralala My post was for OP Zan. Simmer down bub it’s just a parfait.

I feel like one of those old racists who used to scream at black kids entering their public schools.
    Originally posted by Zanick I feel like one of those old racists who used to scream at black kids entering their public schools.

Lmao I kinda feel that way too this morning.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel dry granola? I hope you have something to drink at least.

I eat dry cereal for breakfast. I've been eating it like that since the late 90s.

No milk for me. I'm off n on Vegan.
    smoke til im lifeless
Jump to Top