User Controls

I accidentally walked into a Chinese gang house yesterday

I was walking around looking for a place to get bubble tea for my gf and I type in 'bubble tea' on Google maps and turn down this dark corridor and theres a small little tea shop in this big empty commercial building.

I walk in and there's a bunch of guys with suits and they are stop talking and stare at me. Two waiters came up to me and sat down with me and asked me what I wanted from the menu.

I got two bubble tea and they yelled at this young girl to make it I think she was there against her will.

It was really quiet the whole time I was there and they all whispered in Chinese. The one dude sat next to me and told me I should give a good review.

I think it was a front for a gang house there was all these fancy cars in front of it all suped up with custom Asian license plates with Asian symbols in it.
    I walked by there and the exact same cars were all there again! I didnt walk in this time but next time I'm gonna go and ask to join their gang

 Acolyte
    The Chinese Connection.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Make sure to tell them you aren't wearing a wire, they typically admit people who are honest and this will show them you also take initiative.
    Originally posted by Zanick Make sure to tell them you aren't wearing a wire, they typically admit people who are honest and this will show them you also take initiative.

I would be a good asset I have a clean record and im trustworthy.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I was there and they all whispered in Chinese.

do you speak chinese ???
    Originally posted by benny vader do you speak chinese ???

nope
    Next time, just scream loudly at them and point. TSAO NI JU-JONG SHIBR DAI!

!!!肏你祖宗十八代!!!
    sow-knee-jedi-jong-shy-bar-die

is that right?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel nope

then how did you know they spoke chinese ???
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by benny vader then how did you know they spoke chinese ???

Because Chinese are the only ones who use the singing language.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock

That baby is not to be fucked with.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut

Oh not this shit again.

Hey, Benny did the same thing to me once. Just let Benny be right on this.

I've heard it before.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I've heard it before.

let me hear the phrase.

Because i was in China town
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I would be a good asset I have a clean record and im trustworthy.

how are you trustworthy, you stole your own boyfriends fleshlight ffs.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Because i was in China town

so chinse is the only strain of asian available in china town ???

????
Jump to Top