User Controls

GODFLESH

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol wouldn't it be funny if one day in kentucky during a church service some toby keith mother fucker came out singing "if i can only imagine" and all these lil whyte weaks started swaying and then all of a suddenly a bunch of niggers came out with negresses grinding on their legs singing "so watch me whip so watch me wip so watch me nay nay! do tah stanky leg!"

bring a whole new meaning to the blood of christ.. if you know what i mean

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    It sounds like what would happen if black people made musicals.
    Originally posted by Nil It sounds like what would happen if black people made musicals.

blacks do make musicals almost all of them along with jedis.. are you new?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I uh..... I'm just an idiot alright, goddamn.
    Originally posted by Nil I uh….. I'm just an idiot alright, goddamn.

its all good lil bro
    Bill Krozby would listen to godflesh
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Bill Krozby would listen to godflesh

hell yeah i just got a godflesh t-shirt in the mail yesterday lil bromo. I've been listening to them since I was a child.

dont you play pokemon go like a normie? lhahahaahahhaha

godflesh is normie tier plebe shit
    go to /mu/ they post godflesh threads all the time if hot topic were still around they'd be selling their t-shirts
    Also Pokemon Go requires you go outside, move your body around, exert energy and even interact with others sometimes ... that's pretty hardcore
    I have walked over 100 miles with P.Go so far btw
    I have the greatest thighs of this entire forum
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume godflesh is normie tier plebe shit
    go to /mu/ they post godflesh threads all the time if hot topic were still around they'd be selling their t-shirts

hot topic is still around tho, and just because hot topic carries something doesn't mean its "bad" I'm not a gay like that that automatically thinks things are uncool just because other people like them, you pleb.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I have the greatest thighs of this entire forum

post them, i highly doubt you do. komo has the best thighs here.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby just because other people like them, you pleb.

You're saying that to someone who plays P.Go though so your argument is null and void

hot topic is soulless jedi commercial garbage, just like your favorite metal bands.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby post them, i highly doubt you do. komo has the best thighs here.

you could cut iron with my legs
    ^prove it or get off the pot faggot
Jump to Top