User Controls

ali was a piece of shit

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And an asshole

Had he been white would have been labeled a loud mouthed american moron

I dont see why everyone thinks he's an american hero
    Just another nigger that wouldn't have achieved anything if White slave traders didn't bring his ancestors here.
    Everything ArmsMerchant posts is hilarious just because of the username and avatar.
    Everything ArmsMerchant posts is hilarious just because of the username and avatar.

haha yeah. I remember like six years ago grey fox went on a rant because some kid made a thread about yelling "nigger" at his middle school. The butt hurt was immense
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that's not the real arms merchant from totse
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He wasn't necessarily a hero but he wasn't a piece of shit asshole. He was just some guy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He wasn't necessarily a hero but he wasn't a piece of shit asshole. He was just some guy.
    Trump would have banned his ass.

It's me. They banned me from the library computer for 6 months because they caught me jacking off to sandrateenmodel videos but now i'm back. Wanna buy some brass knuckles and switchblades?
    I always wonder why armsmerchant joined totse. What appealed to him about it?

that was my point herp derp.... arms merchant was a huge liberal that would never say nigger...
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I always wonder why armsmerchant joined totse. What appealed to him about it?

Probably the paranormal/spiritual/conspiracy topics, which seemed to be a little more popular back in the day.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    He was The GREATEST. And he still is. I'm glad he was a good brother and I'm glad he's now passed away, too. Not because I want him to be dead, but because he is no longer in... I don't know, pain? Something like that.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    He is in hell sucking Satan's red veiny cock with his Islamic brother Malcolm X
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Also Aaliyah is getting her throat filled with shit, fucking nasty black whore.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why? yeah he was an arrogant loudmouth, but so's julian assange. most of his pet causes were and in many cases still are totally legitimate
    He was a motherfucking OG. Bill Krozby, I'm glad your life is so terrible. You deserve it.
    pssshhhh...

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    He was a motherfucking OG. Bill Krozby, I'm glad your life is so terrible. You deserve it.

Agreed, but I don't wish Bill Krozby a bad life. He just needs to... not hate black people.
Jump to Top