User Controls

Temporarily lift post limits

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I think they're highly useful during times of normal traffic, but we're on the receiving end of a diaspora and I think a lot of new users may get discouraged when they see the cap. I'm not sure exactly what condition needs to be fulfilled although I'm sure it's pretty simple. All the same, I think we would benefit from temporarily removing these.
    TT.x1c Houston
    you should not make exceptions to your rules because it is a new users responsibility to respect them
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    lil sporty is too stubborn since he didn't think of it himself it wont happen.

good idea though, pull captcha and post limit off. teh captchas are annoying as shit and take like 3 minutes to solve because first they want you to solve a bunch of road signs then pik the cars then click 100 store fronts etc. stupid , obnoxious, frustrating.
    TT.x1c Houston
    Originally posted by A College Professor lil sporty is too stubborn since he didn't think of it himself it wont happen.

good idea though, pull captcha and post limit off. teh captchas are annoying as shit and take like 3 minutes to solve because first they want you to solve a bunch of road signs then pik the cars then click 100 store fronts etc. stupid , obnoxious, frustrating.

they only took me thirty seconds the first time in one session then after they were shorter
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Zanick I think they're highly useful during times of normal traffic, but we're on the receiving end of a diaspora and I think a lot of new users may get discouraged when they see the cap. I'm not sure exactly what condition needs to be fulfilled although I'm sure it's pretty simple. All the same, I think we would benefit from temporarily removing these.

You're just hoping for Karen to come back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Nah fuck that, if someone new can't take something mundane like 30 posts with captcha what chance do they have in this community anyway
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING You're just hoping for Karen to come back.

Shh, that wasn't supposed to be made explicit in this deal.
    If its lifted I will spam! huzzah!
    Will you actually? Hm, I guess that does complicate things.

Does anybody know on what condition the individual post limits are lifted? I've never actually asked.
    LAST I HEARD , 10 POSTS THE CAPTCHAS GO OFF BUT YOU ONLY GET 20 POSTS PER DAY TIL 80 POSTS WHICH WAS ALSO WHEN YOU UNLOCK THE ABILITY TO GIVE THANKS BUT THATS JUST WHAT SWIM SAID IM NOT SURE PERSONALLY
    Of all the users here, I figured you and Scron would be most likely to know the answer to my question. I'll be testing the numbers you reported to learn what the process is like from the inside.
    K LET ME KNOW IN 4 DAYS WHAT U FIND OUT
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I got 20 posts the first day then couldn't post till the next afternoon but I have 60 something posts today
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick I think they're highly useful during times of normal traffic, but we're on the receiving end of a diaspora and I think a lot of new users may get discouraged when they see the cap. I'm not sure exactly what condition needs to be fulfilled although I'm sure it's pretty simple. All the same, I think we would benefit from temporarily removing these.

Your use of diaspora is leaving me like

Yes!! Lift the limited posts for new users😎
    Oh and can I get an avatar. πŸ˜‹
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Double BUBBLE!!
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Oh and can I get an avatar. πŸ˜‹

We have to make them! Check out this thread where I go over the process:

https://niggasin.space/thread/23568
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    So it is safe to say the limit has been lifted? I got 45posts now.
    I really wish I woulda made my username peanut butter toast
Jump to Top