User Controls

A guide for new niggas who want avatars

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    First take the image you want:

Now go here and upload it. Resize the image to 75 x 75, which are the maximum dimensions for avatars. When you're finished, download the new image:

Finally, click on your username in the upper right-hand corner and scroll down until you see this:

From there, I think you've got it covered. Welcome home!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    Everyone should make fox mulder their av, don’t forget that part lol
    I should set up a resizing site that only spits out Mulder gifs, regardless of the input.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    Yassssss
    Hate this resizing baloney
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by jillvalentine Hate this resizing baloney

Yeah, it is restricted to a rather small size for most images. Anything meant to be larger than a desktop icon can be difficult to resize while maintaining aesthetically pleasing proportions.
    are you all fucking thick
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Theck
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    thicc
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Zanick I should set up a resizing site that only spits out Mulder gifs, regardless of the input.

You'd be more productive than like 90% of the population of silicon valley if you did.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel are you all fucking thick

*fat

Our last site did not require resizing

Also we are dumb
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    people who need to be taught how to have avatars dont deserve to have avatars.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I would like mine to be just a pink square...Fuchsia or neon pink.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    don't judge us for our lak of computer savvy, we been fuckin not playin games and learning the interworkins of every fucking thing not fuckin.
    Don't worry, guys, that's just one opinion. I think you all deserve cool avatars - hence the guide. I hope to see all of your favorite 75 x 75 images beside your usernames before long.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I would give you a like if I knew where they hide them
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by POLECAT I would give you a like if I knew where they hide them

heres a direct link :

https://niggasin.space/post/402177/likes

your wellcome.
    Originally posted by benny vader people who need to be taught how to have avatars dont deserve to have avatars.

Hey you had to learn how to use your dick at some point and ya still wound up with onna those now didn’t ya?
    Originally posted by POLECAT I would give you a like if I knew where they hide them

Aw, shucks. That's kind of you, but I don't think you get them for another 11 posts or so.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by ohfralala Hey you had to learn how to use your dick at some point and ya still wound up with onna those now didn’t ya?

yes, i taught myself how to put my pee pee into anothers girls pee pee tho.
Jump to Top