User Controls

How to become untrackable on the internet (and niggasin.space)

These are the browsers I use

YEAH IM OTG YOU CANT FIND ME!

Maxathon

Brave
    the cops aren't going to bust down your door for posting pictures of your $20 meth sacks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    swim uses old dial up trial discs and dials to various long distance access numbers
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Use a raw socket like a real man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    1. TSTM
    2. Delete all your social media
    3. Sue Google to get all your info erased
    4. Always use Tor
    5. Never share PI with anyone for any reason
    6. Have a different pseudonym for different websites
    7. Do not contaminate personas
    8. Data poison always in every situation
    9. Move to Siberia
    10.Have a bomb rigged to go off, blowing you and all your devices up, in case the cops break your door down.
    11.Be at peace
    Oh also, throw your smart phone off a bridge.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Abstinence is the only way that is 100% effective.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Your IP is constantly logged, as is a legal requirement, and, as he has pointed out, Lanny, as a US citizen, can be compelled to give the logs to the authorities - and also compelled to not reveal those actions to you.

Using a VPN that doesn't keep logs seems like a logical defence, but good luck finding one of those.

Using special browsers will prevent google or the like from tracking you. It won't do anything legally useful.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    https://niggasin.space/page/about

Has the NSA/FBI/CIA gained access to the site records? (the canary question)
    Listen, the most important thing to say here is warrant canaries have dubious utility. The premise here is that this notice will be removed if I've been coerced into giving up records to a third party but am unable to state this positively, i.e. a gag order has been issued. It's not clear that removing a canary is not a violation of a gag order and, as stated, I'm not planning on breaking the law for the benefit of the userbase.

These browsers dont log your ip
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by NARCassist https://niggasin.space/page/about

No userbase is worth the admin going to jail (or worse).
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Sophie 1. TSTM
    2. Delete all your social media
    3. Sue Google to get all your info erased
    4. Always use Tor
    5. Never share PI with anyone for any reason
    6. Have a different pseudonym for different websites
    7. Do not contaminate personas
    8. Data poison always in every situation
    9. Move to Siberia
    10.Have a bomb rigged to go off, blowing you and all your devices up, in case the cops break your door down.
    11.Be at peace

This. Always this.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Lil' Sporty needs to update his about page.
    Originally posted by Sophie 3. Sue Google to get all your info erased

How much does that cost?

Also there is absolutely no way to be truly private unless you're inside some FIVR universe hidden away in an obscure dimension no one will ever be able to detect.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume How much does that cost?

Also there is absolutely no way to be truly private unless you're inside some FIVR universe hidden away in an obscure dimension no one will ever be able to detect.

0 Bucks in Europe. The EU has determined it's citizens have a "right to be forgotten". The EU can compel any company in it's territory to delete the data they have on one of their citizens. Doesn't extend to America probably. Even for EU citizens, so i guess in practicality it's more symbolic than anything (-_-")

Governments are useless.
    Data poisoning sounds hardcore
    HTS highlight reel
    I'm always on incognito tabs, the government will never find me
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Data poisoning sounds hardcore

It's easy. For every 3 truths you tell 1 lie. Or in reverse.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Ajax Abstinence is the only way that is 100% effective.

Kaczynski was out in the woods without even having electrical lighting and those niggas still managed to track him down somehow. Ain't nowhere safe anymore.
    Originally posted by Lanny Kaczynski was out in the woods without even having electrical lighting and those niggas still managed to track him down somehow. Ain't nowhere safe anymore.

Well he did have a bad habit of sending bomb packages out to people. You gotta get to civilization somehow if you want to use the postal service.
Jump to Top