User Controls

Remember that girl who blocked me after meeting me, who I talked to for 4 years?

When I was 12 years old, I was part of the weebl and bob forum, and made a friend on there who was my age and female.

I've been talking to her on and off for literally 15 years.

I'm going to be meeting her in San Francisco, since I'm finally going to America. She's single and she said she wants to fuck. We've been chatting on skype almost every day for weeks.

I don't know why I'm getting my hopes up again, but this could either:

a) be the girl who changes my opinion about women, because she actually wants to fuck me.

b) be the girl who completely destroys my psyche. 15 years. 15 fucking years of chatting, only for her to reject me.

LOL, can you imagine if it's the latter. Like, I genuinely believe I will go fucking crazy.

Move over, original bitch! You have a new contender!
    HTS highlight reel
    Aw. Good luck, Enter. That's super cute. 15 years! Ahhh. I hope you have a nice time together.
    Originally posted by HTS Aw. Good luck, Enter. That's super cute. 15 years! Ahhh. I hope you have a nice time together.

How come the first girl didn't like me? Is it because I was kinda overweight at the time? I consider myself way better looking now than I did back then...
    I’m sure she will fuck you if you shave first.
    Originally posted by Kinkou I’m sure she will fuck you if you shave first.

Clean shaven? Can I at least have stubble? I don't want to look like a little boy.
    sounds Like the attitude of a little boy.
    Hopefully she's not a guy
    Originally posted by Kinkou sounds Like the attitude of a little boy.

I've decided to fucking slit her throat once we meet, that'd be a pretty manly attitude.
    Originally posted by Juicebox Hopefully she's not a guy

Can you imagine if it was a guy pretending to be a girl for 15 years? I'd actually give him props, right before kicking his teeth in.
    If she was a guy would you still fuck her?
    Originally posted by Kinkou If she was a guy would you still fuck her?

no

why would you put that thought into my head
    Some chick lied to me about being a dude for years. I’d fuck her
    Originally posted by Kinkou Some chick lied to me about being a dude for years. I’d fuck her

I'm going to ask every girl I know IRL if they find me attractive to calm my nerves.
    You’ll probably be married to some slut before you even get stateside lmao
    Originally posted by Kinkou You’ll probably be married to some slut before you even get stateside lmao

I would never get married unless it was when I was really drunk while in another country as part of a wacky adventure.
    I better be invited to this drunken ceremony, I want to be the cute flower bitch
    Originally posted by Kinkou I better be invited to this drunken ceremony, I want to be the cute flower bitch

Well, you've got the bitch part down already.
    Are you going to ask all those chicks if you look like a little boy when you’re shaved as well? Lol
    Originally posted by Kinkou Are you going to ask all those chicks if you look like a little boy when you’re shaved as well? Lol

Hey, that's a great idea! I've definitely noticed that when I have a beard, girls have flirted with me/shown interest in me way more. Like I went to a gay club once and a girl pointed at me and said "please tell me you're straight, I love guys with beards" (But I had to lie and say I was gay since I was pretending to be gay that night for male attention).

But on the other hand, when I had a gf she hated the fact I was growing a beard and wanted me to shave. So I dunno.
    Yeah I’m pretty sure the only chicks who like beards never get kissed, I would keep a nice gay distance from them too because something ain’t right there lmao
Jump to Top