User Controls

I got fired from my job

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    for the last six months or so I'd been working at pizzeria in downtown austin. and I've always had trouble keeping a job, not because i'd get fired but because it sucked really bad and I'd leave after a few weeks or so. The gm that hired me was cool as hell he played a show with rocky erikson on nye and my friend there used to play shows with screeching weasel in the 90's

But I stayed here because its by all the bars and venues so I would be able to see punk/metal shows for free and the bartenders liked me and would give me free shots. , but what was cool about it was in a way it was almost not like a job for me since we would take adderall , drink, smoke weed, grab each others asses and tell drunk people we never want them to comeback and just generally be dicks and listening to thin lizzy and cannibal corpse. I'd work from six pm to 4:30 in the morning and I was able to save up close to 2k all the while paying for my high maintenence life style.

But for one reason or another everyone started getting fired, or arrested, or would just go find a better job.

the guy that hired me that was cool left after a couple weeks to go work at the solar panel company and this huge faggot that is basically a 35 year old charlie brown (he's a referee on his time off for highschools out of town because he's a perv) became the gm and started trying to change everything,

they fucked up 9 people checks / direct deposit one week and sent a company email apologizing for the mistake (its happened multiple times) they said they were going to give us good right ups for our hard work and I sent an email back saying "oh cool do we get stick of bubble gum too?"

But because everyone started leaving for whatever reason, the guy started hiring new fags that are easily intimated by the boss and by the black people in the area, that are like 19 years old , never had a job, don't know how to work, have braces, wear yolo hats and panda costumes and just generally cramp what we had going on there.

this 19 year old fat boi had been texting me for days to work for him and i kept telling him I will never work for him and I wont give up my shifts to him. I was on my day off getting shitfaced and he fucking text me and I thought it was my neighbor texting me to hang (i had deleted his contact) and I called the number and realized him I told him a bunch of shit and then texted him "don't ever text me again you fat faggot)

he sent the text to my boss and I didn't work for a week because they said I had to have some company meetings and eventually fired me sexual harassment, over some lazy piece of shit that doesn't even come to work. this is why i hate corporations because they don't care about their employees. I was even assaulted at work a couple weeks ago while trying to kick some nigger out and my boss called the cops and I was written up for insubordination (he started working nights again since almost everyone left and we were stuck with fat boi calling in, that annoyed me i had to work with that idiot)

I would talk mad shit to my boss while drunk at work because i hated him and he would change the music to pat boone or something lame like that because he's a candy ass.

but yeah I got fired for sexual harrassment , when I walked out of the office with him and the real jedi hr lady, i fucking slammed the door. It just sucks because I don't know where I will go work next that I can be myself for the most part and I've been paying my child support and its going to look shitty in court in ten days when I don't have a job.

I don't think I'm going to file for unemployment because thats a waste of time , I'm sure I will bounce back soon and maybe take a little time to handle my alcoholism

I'm going to go to the gentleman's spa and get a beard trim and go get a new cat. I need something after all the bullshit

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    You probably shouldn't waste money on stupid things like cats and haircuts, just shave yourself dress respectably and apply for a new job. You probably should apply for EI just in case you don't find work right away.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Can I not talk about my sexual frustrations here guys? Is this not a safe space?
    you're blaming everyone else for shit thats mostly your fault, if you werent such a dick people would probably treat you better
    Cats are free here, and I suck at trimming my beard. For twelve dollars I can get a beer at the barber and get it cut by a slut
    you're blaming everyone else for shit thats mostly your fault, if you werent such a dick people would probably treat you better

Yeah I know I was just venting

Go put some more phenibut up your but, butthole
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Get a job as an elevator operator in a ritzy place. It would have its ups and downs, but you could really be yourself.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Get a job as a flight attendant for a ritzy airline. It would have it's highs and lows, but you could really spread your wings and let yourself soar.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Get a job working with electronics. It would have it's positives and negatives but you would have so much potential you could feel the sparks fly.
    Get a job as an elevator operator in a ritzy place. It would have its ups and downs

[SIZE=24px]Get a job as an elevator operator in a ritzy place.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=36px]It would have its ups and downs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=48px]ups and downs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=72px]elevator operator[/SIZE]

Now THATS funny!
    You can't even be the loser dude in a stoner movie, Bill Krozby. Just get a cat and train it to kill you.
    ^why would I want to be in a stoner movie? and anyways I'm actually a fairly convincing actor. And I'm going to get a cat this week. Not sure If I want it to kill me but I will train it to box with me.
    Get a job as an elevator operator in a ritzy place. It would have its ups and downs, but you could really be yourself.

I actually might be able to pull that off as a door guy. Just I fucking hate wearing a monkey suit and having to shave/ get a haircut because I'm a big hippie/ rebel

I actually am thinking about trying to sue my old workplace so I can get a bunch of tattoos, guitar equipment, and a Bill Krozbydog stand, I just need to get myself together a little bit, I've been depressed laying in bed for the last week.

I didn't do all that bullshit for them for nothing to be treated like my favorite little princess by some bald faggot for nothing. fuck that.
    ITT: Bill Krozby assaults customers, harrases employees, is a straight up asshole to his boss, talks about smoking, drinking and getting stoned on the job and wonders why everyone thinks he would make a shitty employee.

Bill Krozbylet, you are truly the epitome of a sad strange little man.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    take a little time to handle my alcoholism

Bill Krozby, you're a retard and surely deserved to be fired but within the field of bad ideas this one is above and beyond. You're going to end up on an N week bender wherein you burn all your money, contract yet another VD, and generally fuck your situation further.
    I'm too cool to read this thread
    sad strange little man

You know this feel, bro.
    Bill Krozby, you're a retard and surely deserved to be fired but within the field of bad ideas this one is above and beyond. You're going to end up on an N week bender wherein you burn all your money, contract yet another VD, and generally fuck your situation further.

no I'm not, I'm only going to have one more drink. plus I've been seeing a girl that likes me
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hahaha, this guy. I went from disliking Bill Krozby due to his banality to being regularly amused by life. It's almost as if he's living to be cuck'd by us.
Jump to Top