User Controls

What branch of the military would you join?

Say it was like how China does it and you have to join no matter what but you still get to choose which branch.
    Which one would you join?
    Why would you join it?
    Is there any branch you think we could win a war without?
    What do you think is the most important branch?
    Air Force so I can be an astronaut
    Chinese are not forced into service any more than Americans. Both countries still have the ability to draft and a requirement to serve the military, but nobody is actually forced to anymore.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Chairforce baby!
    The Olive Branch tsk tsk tsk
    Probably the Navy it's not full of fags like everyone says it is, just to be on a ship in the middle of bumfuck nowhere all the time
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    The navy cause I don’t like flying and it seems like you’d get shot at less than in the army.
    Originally posted by blackbird The navy cause I don’t like flying and it seems like you’d get shot at less than in the army.

You'd probably get hit a lot more often though
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Military Intelligence. Failing that the engineering corps.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    the drone squadron.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The coast guard and I would be part of a elite unit who gets total free-roam and gets to design and build his own ship which he also lives on and has a luxuriously appointed captains quarters. My ship will be called VESUVIUS. Also it has a heli-pad for flying hot women out to the boat when I'm doing a mission, plus it has miniguns and torpedoes , radar, lidar, IR, heat vision, sonar, jammers, anti jammers, retrograde jammers, fruit jammers, and it has a cargo bay which carrys 12 speed boats and another spare version of the VESUVIUS . There is also a OSPREY on board which I will use for hunting expeditions and ferrying crew / babes . The boat will have a michelain star restaurant which will make whatever I want
    I would join the IT department and work my way up to high level security or darkops
    but if I could have my dream position it would be designing systems for communications with E.T.
    Army 18X program
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah right, fuck am i getting my head blown off so that some bunch of faggy greedy control freak rich cunts can get even more billions on top of the many they'll already never live long enough to spend either. what kind of a mug you take me for?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    chelsea headhunters tho

But you get to kill people on purpose though
    TheDarkTriad Yung Blood
    Originally posted by TheDarkTriad You're not smart enough to do that.

Even when deathly hungover I'm more intelligent than you and the entire forum combined
    TheDarkTriad Yung Blood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist chelsea headhunters tho

so you enjoy looking at sweaty men partially expose themselves as they skid across the wet grasses on their arses with their legs spread wide apart ????

yes ???
Jump to Top