User Controls

Give me a word you'd like to see me use in posts everywhere.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    One rule: only a single word per person. If you list several, I'll take the first and only the first. Hyphenated phrases are okay, but be patient and I'll fit it in.

If you give me a word I don't know, I will look it up. If it's slang, I'll look it up on Urban Dictionary. If it doesn't have a definition, I will ask you or I might ignore it, so don't do pick words that aren't real.

This thread is going to function as my word bank. That means I'm committing to using each of your words at least once, and only one per post. If I can use any of your words more often than that, I will.

To find the word that you recommended, look through a page or two of my post history. They'll be the only words in bold on the screen. If it's been a day since you posted your word and you still don't see me using it, come back here and yell at me.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Cuck.
    Perfunctory
    insubordination
    clusterB
    Alright, niggas, this thread is going to be my word bank. I'm committing to using each of your words at least once, and only one per post. If I can use any of your words more often than that, I will.
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj clusterB

Are you sure you don't want to pick one I'm not already in the habit of using? I'll let you switch.
    shanksta
    What the fuck where is all the words when I get back online there had better be THOUSANDS you cucks
    Originally posted by greenplastic shanksta

Still figuring out how to use this phrase naturally. You may have just won the thread.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Zanick What the fuck where is all the words when I get back online there had better be THOUSANDS you cucks

I'm honored, you have used my word twice now.
    Zattox
    I've used all of these words, some of them twice. What could you all possibly be busy with that prevents you from supplying me with more words? I'm starting to get very angry.
    Bazinga!
    I should have mentioned that was an ironic suggestion
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    piecemeal

of-a-sock

brouhaha
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I'v got 2

Full Transparency

Otherwise.. Transparency
    BULLDOZER Yung Blood
    everythings just a big f^&*ing rap song to me
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Bazinga!

If you want me to say it, kidnap him first. PM me proof that you have the actor responsible for popularizing the phrase in your custody. We'll discuss next steps from there. Only as a courtesy to Lanny have I omitted his name.
    That would be the last thing he hears while he still has ears.
Jump to Top