User Controls

bullshit gender narritive

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    they say girls reach maturity 11 years before guys *whats maturity?*

teachers of middle school and elementry school claim that girls reach maturity more than guys, big surprise that most teachers are women and liberal feminist.

if women are so much more mature than guys, why is the work force in the entire world dominated by men? I know plenty of women that are afraid to do things at work and are physically weaker, and emotionally weaker *yes some guys fit that as well* but how did this narritive come up?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Bill Krozby, why are you making an angry thread on niggasin.space about what middle school teachers tell their students about maturity?
    He probably saw a youtube video.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    …but how did this narritive come up?

it's what older men tell younger girls in order to seduce them away from males their own age and what chicks tell each other to justify their own insecurities

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If by maturity they mean sexual maturity i endorse this gender narrative.
    it's what older men tell younger girls in order to seduce them away from males their own age and what chicks tell each other to justify their own insecurities

yeah you're right now that I think about it I've done that a couple times I'm 28 and last year I took a 19 year old goth girl on a coffee date, and told her that she's very mature for her age and when she started talking about her parents I think I even said something like "yeah some people just don't get it man"
    fucking lol
    fucking lol

what are you lol'ing at?
Jump to Top