User Controls

Niggers and Water Dont Go Well Together

infinityshock Black Hole
    if the suffering of dumb niggers due to their own tendency to behave like dumb niggers is entertaining to you, this is the best news story about the topic that currently exists...the best part is, pics included.

this is why everyone makes fun of niggers. this is why no one likes niggers. this is why niggers should not be allowed to operate any machinery with more moving parts than a broom or trash can. and most of all, this is why niggers should stay out of the water

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36383897

lol i remember in boot camp, one week is swimming, and the first thing they have you do is swim from one side of a short pool to the other, just to see right off the bat who cant swim. they hold these people behind a bit and give them remedial instruction until they can do it. when we did it, maybe 100 people were doing it and there were like 10 who needed help, and all of them were black
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBC5URoF0s
    Up to 700 migrants died

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    meany heads in here
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    In the latest Strike and Mike, Mike Enoch was talking about how as a lifeguard people had to thread water for 2 minutes to get a certification, and blacks couldn't do it. The libshits made them try, he just let them cheat, cos he knew they couldn't do it.

Something about less fat and a denser bone structure that means blacks can't float in water like whites can. For a fat-ass like me drowning is just about impossible, I just lie back and I'm safe on the water. We have occasional drowning suicides in Ireland, the guys bring weights and shit with them.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING In the latest Strike and Mike, Mike Enoch was talking about how as a lifeguard people had to thread water for 2 minutes to get a certification, and blacks couldn't do it. The libshits made them try, he just let them cheat, cos he knew they couldn't do it.

Something about less fat and a denser bone structure that means blacks can't float in water like whites can. For a fat-ass like me drowning is just about impossible, I just lie back and I'm safe on the water. We have occasional drowning suicides in Ireland, the guys bring weights and shit with them.

that's how it is with everything handsome and well tanned individual related.

they can't compete with whites so the grading standards have to be lowered to accommodate affirmative action.
Jump to Top